2014/15 Transfer rumours in and out

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
bootheel white
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Re: 2014/15 Transfer rumours in and out

Post by bootheel white »

I think Luke Murphy will develop into a topclass midfieder. reminds me of James Milner !!
mtsi5630
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by mtsi5630 »

Murphy is still too inconsistent in matches. He doesn't impose himself for the whole match. We need a player who can keep the right level of intensity and boss matches for the full 90 (+5) minutes. None of our midfielders to date have been doing this and I'm not sure they are really capable of it.

It just seems that too often average players from opposition teams dominate our midfield. It's really disappointing as it starves our front men and puts huge pressure on our defence.
Get the kettle on
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Get the kettle on »

Centre back, Dario Del Fabbro will be joining LUFC on loan if this link proves accurate in its news.. http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/08 ... ited-move/
gilesdriveby
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by gilesdriveby »

Just why do we need another CB. Cellino has gone from frugal to seemingly wanting to buy for fun.
We need coach and new players to bed in. We can always get loan players in if needed.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Are we selling Pearce to Sheffield United?

We were set to sign del Fabro on loan in January, I believe, so this could just be an Italian source putting two and two together in hope of getting one right.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP · 18m
Adryan move was finalised last night, Leeds expect to sign it off officially in the next hour or so. #lufc
Brian Montengro move needs a bit of work but I'm being told that it will happen. #lufc
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
USA for Leeds
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by USA for Leeds »

Perhaps Cellino thinks that if he buys enough players, we can field more than eleven players at once?
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

gilesdriveby wrote:Just why do we need another CB. Cellino has gone from frugal to seemingly wanting to buy for fun.
We need coach and new players to bed in. We can always get loan players in if needed.
Maybe he thinks the lad is top quality- if he feels he has the quality to be a prospective international - if he can nick him for say £1m then why not - it's how a proper club would operate.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Brian Montenegro ?
Seriously ??

Who next: Carlos Fandango, Manuel del Monté and Diego Costalotta ? :wtf:
LeeBowyersLawyer
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by LeeBowyersLawyer »

adryan was spotted at the airport last night, pic did the rounds on twitter

i love the move. been following him for a couple years, remember people had similar concerns over juninho playing in england, and he did well at boro. was obviously more experienced and proven, but this lad has skills for days. just depends on how we use him and if we use him correctly. really hate the diamond though he could thrive in that role sloth played today