Adryan Oliveira Tavares joins the club....

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Adryan Oliveira Tavares joins the club....

Post by Sheepy »

Officially confirmed just now on facebook and twitter:
Leeds United FC ‏@LUFC 15m
DONE DEAL: We can now confirm the season-long loan signing of Adryan, subject to international clearance
and
Leeds United FC ‏@LUFC 15m
The deal to bring Adryan to Elland Road also includes the option to make his move permanent should he have a successful loan spell #lufc
Thoughts....
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Adryan Oliveira Tavares joins the club....

Post by Aces »

Loving it, loving it, loving it, bleeding Awesome.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Ulsterwhite
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by Ulsterwhite »

Possibly the biggest buzz for a midfield signing since Seth Johnson, let's hope he's more Olivier Dacourt and lives up to expectations 8-) !
Marciamo assieme!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Ulsterwhite wrote:Possibly the biggest buzz for a midfield signing since Seth Johnson, let's hope he's more Olivier Dacourt and lives up to expectations 8-) !
And in no way connected to our new signing but shouldn't that be Sloth Johnson
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

All these signings with potential actually excite me add the players coming from our youth sytem and i believe the future looks good.

Sure they wont all be success stories some will fail to make the grade but against that some will go from strength to strength and help take our club forward.

I definately prefer signing players with potential (or loaning with option to buy) than going for lots of so called experienced players who are nearing the end of their careers.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

:thumbup:

Glad to get this sorted, now hopefully he lives up to the hype! Looking on twitter and fans of other clubs seemed to be astonished we've signed him, so hopefully he will be far too good for this league. Just hope he is allowed time to settle when he comes into the team, but it's two weeks till the next game, so he should be ready to play by then.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

I hear he's going to cost nearly £5m that is one helluva big layout and just when was the last time we signed players like this? I just hope the team goes from strength to strength with a mixture of the new signings and our quality academy players and we build a great team for the future. Exciting times ahead, being a Leeds fan.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
USA for Leeds
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by USA for Leeds »

Here's a YouTube video. Obviously we should all be wary of YouTube videos. Most of them show cracking strikes that players will never duplicate. This one is different, what jumps out isn't the strikes but the technique and quickness. This guy looks dangerous with the ball at his feet. That's what we really needed. I'm excited!

phil62
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by phil62 »

USA for Leeds wrote:Here's a YouTube video. Obviously we should all be wary of YouTube videos. Most of them show cracking strikes that players will never duplicate. This one is different, what jumps out isn't the strikes but the technique and quickness. This guy looks dangerous with the ball at his feet. That's what we really needed. I'm excited!

If that video is anything to go by we may have the signing of the season - at half the cost of Mcormack. God I hope so. Can't wait to see him play - he may give us that penetration we lack playing behind the front two.
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

Reminds me of juniniho - just what we need. Fingers crossed it works out.