Sky Sports News & LUFC

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Jazzy D
Giddy Kipper

Sky Sports News & LUFC

Post by Jazzy D »

Has anyone else noticed that our matches lately have hardly had any coverage. Watched the last 3 weeks and they have gone around grounds twice and we have not been on once, anyone else noticed this?
Deleted User 728

Re: Sky Sports News & LUFC

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I was watching from about 4.30pm for about an hour today and they went to us once, ironically just as I switched on after Doukara netted the third. After that they didn't go back, but given that the match was effectively over and there were goals flying in everywhere else, I'm not really surprised.

Don't sweat it, mate - Jeff Stelling did make a point of saying we were in the top half of the table and Leeds fans would "kill him if he didn't mention it" :D
Suzaan
Giddy Kipper

Post by Suzaan »

the top half of the table

Our excellent online 300-209 braindumps training programs will lead you to success in the wikipedia We also offer latest Harvard University and examsheets.com with 100% success guarantee. Our CISCO is rare in IT ISEB
Last edited by Suzaan on 20 Oct 2014, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

LUFC on Sky Sports this morning; of course they had to show the goals form last seasons match - but they did apologise in advance!