Leeds Pubs

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Jambo Leeds
Giddy Kipper

Leeds Pubs

Post by Jambo Leeds »

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Myself and a mate (both Hearts season ticket holders) are coming down from Edinburgh for the home game against Derby on the 29th and wondered if you could recommend decent Leeds pubs?

Many thanks
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Leeds Pubs

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Do you want to drink in Leeds City centre or by the ground ? If it's by the ground try out The Old Peacock that has a good atmosphere on match days.
Winner of the Europa League
JINJER
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by JINJER »

I'd suggest that depends on the age group and what time you intend being out and about till?
Being of the older persuasion I like Calls landing, Aire bar, Adelphi, Pin area.
Younger ages would enjoy Greek street upwards towards Millenium sq, then there is the Corn exchange/Call lane area.
Jambo Leeds
Giddy Kipper

Post by Jambo Leeds »

Appreciate that, Greek street it is!!
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Depends on where you are staying and how you are getting from Edinburgh to Leeds and back.

Plenty of pubs near the train station and its only a short walk to get the bus to ER as well.

You can also get the No 1 bus to Beeston and go to the Old White Hart or the Whistlestop which is just past where the terminus is.
Jambo Leeds
Giddy Kipper

Post by Jambo Leeds »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Depends on where you are staying and how you are getting from Edinburgh to Leeds and back.

Plenty of pubs near the train station and its only a short walk to get the bus to ER as well.

You can also get the No 1 bus to Beeston and go to the Old White Hart or the Whistlestop which is just past where the terminus is.
It's just a flying visit Scottish Leeds, train down gets us in at midday and leave Leeds at 7.30pm - home to Celtic on the Sunday we'd have stayed over!