And so it goes on!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: And so it goes on!

Post by Davycc »

Oi ! Just realised you nicked my line....
Davycc wrote:And so it goes on
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

The whole thing is just so annoying at the moment. I have no doubt that the current side has the talent to do well against any side in this division and we should beat most of them. BUT we are so fragile in defence and capable of such blunders that i am also convinced we can find a way to lose most games. Really not sure what the season holds now.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I have posted this before. We are too lightweight physically. We are getting bullied out of games. We need a physically strong centre back and an 'enforcer' in mid-field, who can also play a bit.
I once played against Don Revie.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Bayern Munich conceded three goals yesterday, all due to defensive errors, the third was a wayward pass across the back line from a misdfielder, the first a penalty and sending off and the second a poorly controlled ball by the CB. The thing is, it's unlikely they will repeat this, whereas we keep making the same mistakes, over and over.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

johnh wrote:I have posted this before. We are too lightweight physically. We are getting bullied out of games. We need a physically strong centre back and an 'enforcer' in mid-field, who can also play a bit.
Bang on the money :thumbup:
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

Not too much difference between Blackburn game and the derby one.... We just were luckier in one. We are a good team, maybe a little lightweight to go to Ipswich and win, but we are npmaking supignificsnt progress in my view. It the first time ive felt we are going paces in 4 years. We coukd make the playoffs this season but we will next or go up.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

isrodger wrote:Not too much difference between Blackburn game and the derby one.... We just were luckier in one. We are a good team, maybe a little lightweight to go to Ipswich and win, but we are npmaking supignificsnt progress in my view. It the first time ive felt we are going paces in 4 years. We coukd make the playoffs this season but we will next or go up.
npmaking supignificsnt

i hope to be in that state later tonight
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders