Leeds United Fans LLP - latest update

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 130

Re: Leeds United Fans LLP - latest update

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Hi Barlow Boy - I can't answer that, sorry. Putting it bluntly, if someone like Simon O'Rourke isn't totally sure then I've no chance :D I will confirm on here when I have some answers.

SW - I think your question relates to increase in share holding, apologies if I'm wrong. There are strict rules governing such matters and I have a feeling that question, or similar to it, has been addressed. Minority owners have rights which basically mean majority owners can't just do whatever they want to. For a much better chance of your question being answered correctly, the Q&A section on the official site should suffice.

Sorry if I've mistaken your question, by all means put me right, I don't tout myself as an expert :)
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Barlow Boy wrote:Question, please ONS.

Does all this little lot make any difference to the intentions, and possibilities for Leeds Fans LLP ?

Adam Pope @APOPEY · 10m 10 minutes ago
Appears to be a change in #lufc ownership statement. The football club is owned 88.9% by Eleonora Sport Ltd & 11.1% by Leeds City Holdings.
#lufc Of the 11.1% od the club owned by Leeds City Holdings, GFH Capital own 25 % whilst Eleonora Sport Limited own the other 75%.
#lufc I will try and find out what this means but it seems to reflect the state of play as of accounts for the year ending June 30, 2014.
Simon O'Rourke @simon_orourke · 6m 6 minutes ago
Gfh's involvement reduced to under 3% by the looks of it, unless LCHL is now basically a GFH company (it should be, really)
This information came out weeks ago - first by Bates on his radio show. It was then that he told LLP to put up or shut up - ie, if GFH now effectively owns only 2.65% of the club over all that would be achievable by the LLP. As to the investment question it is true that IF the LLP got 25% of the club and further investment was required then if, as is most likely the LLP could not or would not raise further cash then their share would diluted if the 75% partner put more money.
Deleted User 130

As I said before, all board members have rights and in the theory of LFLLP gaining places on the Leeds board then there would be written agreements and the like, and naturally any board member would try to insist that there were no ways possible to get 'cut out' or undermined or ignored. The nature of the question & answer above seem to be kind of negative to me, which isn't an issue, but just imagine if we get majority share owners who are transparent and in it for the good of the team & club, and we have 25% owners who are fan representative. Pipe dream maybe but nothing wrong with hope :D
Beeston Lad
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Beeston Lad »

Only time will tell if this is a pipe dream or not. One thing for certain is if we do nothing we'll never know and our apathy may come at a price.

Let's give this a real go and see where it takes us. Keep up the good work lads.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Beeston Lad wrote:Only time will tell if this is a pipe dream or not. One thing for certain is if we do nothing we'll never know and our apathy may come at a price.

Let's give this a real go and see where it takes us. Keep up the good work lads.
Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
USA for Leeds
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by USA for Leeds »

Beeston Lad wrote:Only time will tell if this is a pipe dream or not. One thing for certain is if we do nothing we'll never know and our apathy may come at a price.

Welcome! Glad to have you.
Beeston Lad
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Beeston Lad »

Thanks.

I've followed the site for years but never felt the need to join in. Love the fact that fans are giving this a go and will be supporting all the way.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Barlow Boy wrote:Question, please ONS.

Does all this little lot make any difference to the intentions, and possibilities for Leeds Fans LLP ?

Adam Pope @APOPEY · 10m 10 minutes ago
Appears to be a change in #lufc ownership statement. The football club is owned 88.9% by Eleonora Sport Ltd & 11.1% by Leeds City Holdings.
#lufc Of the 11.1% od the club owned by Leeds City Holdings, GFH Capital own 25 % whilst Eleonora Sport Limited own the other 75%.
#lufc I will try and find out what this means but it seems to reflect the state of play as of accounts for the year ending June 30, 2014.
Simon O'Rourke @simon_orourke · 6m 6 minutes ago
Gfh's involvement reduced to under 3% by the looks of it, unless LCHL is now basically a GFH company (it should be, really)

If this was the state of play nine months ago, then GFH's share of ownership is probably even lower now.

Personally I would not be at all surprised to hear in the forthcoming months that Cellino owns the club outright.
Deleted User 130

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... ments-area

Big launch nearly upon us. Good article in the YEP too.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Great effort there by all concerned :clap:
Winner of the Europa League