Board meeting

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Southstander
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Board meeting

Post by Southstander »

Following the latest drama at ER where the teams foreign players have all but declared themselves to be on strike the board of directors held an emergency meeting last night to try and discover why it is that Leeds United have been become a circus of a club but despite hours of head scratching could fathom it out

IF THIS CLUB WAS A RACEHORSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT LONG AGO TO PUT AN END TO ITS SUFFERING
Deleted User 3289

Re: Board meeting

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

WTF is going on again. I'm sick to death of this crap, why cant we find a sensible person with some money instead of these ego maniacs we keep attracting! If Bournmouth can do it why cant we? After 10 years hard labour under Master Baters he sells us down the river with GFH after convincing us they have bags of cash, they has it turned out had none. Then out of desperation we get the mad Italian, now don't get me wrong I thought he was the savour at first, but as he really put any money in when you take into consideration the McCormack fee? and with the rash decisions he makes... No thanks! Now the players are on strike seemingly at Redferns team selection policy maybe? or I hope its Cellino protecting is assets ready for a buyout and he goes to Parma!!!!! (If there is a God) show some mercy on this once great club :angel:

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE - I edited this post.
I know feelings are running high, but please remember this is a family-friendly forum and kids might be reading this.
They'll be damaged enough as it is following our illustrious club so there's no need to compound the misery by teaching them new words :shh:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Little known fact, the 'C' in 'LUFC' actually stands for 'Circus', not 'Club'. It's in reality Leeds United Football Circus.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

There's over 50 pages of moaning on WACCOE about this, they moan constantly about anything on there, they are like a bunch of silly schoolgirls. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
johndivney
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by johndivney »

Yea, clowns is polite. There's another c word that'd I'd use.. A couple actually!
shayod
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by shayod »

Another loss.

Obviously we need a new owner and a whole reshaping of the club. But tell me again why Redders should be left in charge? FIVE losses in a row and the usual "I'm as sick as a parrot" Pooh from Redfern?
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

shayod wrote:Another loss.

Obviously we need a new owner and a whole reshaping of the club. But tell me again why Redders should be left in charge? FIVE losses in a row and the usual "I'm as sick as a parrot" Pooh from Redfern?
Why bother even responding to such questions, all the answers have been posted on this forum many times over, but if you choose not to take notice then fair enough, why try and stir more arguing?
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Serious question : have you EVER posted ANYTHING even vaguely POSITIVE about any subject anywhere on the internet ??
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

We are all hurting with what's happening at our club but after all the years of following Leeds there's one thing for certain. Owners, managers, coaches & players will come & go but us the fans are there for the long haul. Redfearn probably isn't the answer but hell he's on his own working his butt off. I for one would have walked weeks ago. It's Cellino that we should be venting our anger at not Redfearn.
Winner of the Europa League