The Cellino Poll 12 days on

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Cellino

In
37%
Out
47%
Do you know I'm still not sure
15%

Total votes: 78

Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: The Cellino Poll 12 days on

Post by Mellor »

Or using something from how teams work, an optimist might say it's all about storming (year 1), forming (year 2) and norming (year 3 and beyond). 'Step change' (as the consultants seem to call seismic change activity) really can't be achieved without casualties. And no one would deny, I think, that seismic change was required.

It could of course be as simple as preparing for a ban (preparation is good) and subsequent sale or just the lull before the next (inevitable) storm.

But we're in the midst of a run of good news - apparently - for me. (I take for granted that we all have concerns about the MC/Redfearn relationship/fall ou).
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

According to the YEP, ex Leeds player Gunnar Halle heavily linked to the assistant head coach role.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Wigan White wrote:According to the YEP, ex Leeds player Gunnar Halle heavily linked to the assistant head coach role.
Quite possible given his Leeds link and the fact he was Roslers assistant at his first 3 managerial jobs, Lillestrom, Viking & Molde.
There again it could be the media adding 2+2 and getting 5.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Well if he is as good an assistant as he was a player then its happy days. I thought Halle was a cracking player and very under rated.
Its all reasonably encouraging and positive at the moment....

blimey
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Sheepy wrote:Well if he is as good an assistant as he was a player then its happy days. I thought Halle was a cracking player and very under rated.

blimey
so long as he doesn't go around calling anyone names :lolno:
Costy
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Costy »

Big sale at the club shop today. Massive reductions apparently. Queuing out the door
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Sheepy wrote:Well if he is as good an assistant as he was a player then its happy days. I thought Halle was a cracking player and very under rated.

blimey
Hes been to a few games with Erik Bakke over the last couple of seasons.
Winner of the Europa League
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Costy wrote:Big sale at the club shop today. Massive reductions apparently. Queuing out the door
From the OS:-

All Macron items, including 2014/15 replica shirts, will be available for just £5 in the Elland Road Superstore and online from Saturday May 23.

Kick-start your bank holiday with a bargain in our HUGE sale on official club products - everything Macron is just £5! Click here to buy online now.

The Elland Road Superstore is open from 9am-5.30pm on Saturday, when the sale begins on ALL Macron items. The reductions will also be shown online, subject to availability.

You can also call in-store on Bank Holiday Monday between 10am-5pm. Click here to see the full opening hours for the Elland Road Superstore.

Stock is limited so do not miss out!
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

West Yorkshire Sport ‏@WYSdaily · 1h1 hour ago  Leeds, England
#lufc chairman Massimo Cellino is due back in court in Italy today to face further allegations of tax evasion
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Mellor »

Here's an interesting graphic (for anyone interested in the money/shares/debt situation at ER) from a tweeter who appears to understand lufc finances as well as anyone outside the boardroom. If you follow him on Twitter (@Adrian Teakdesk) you'll know him to be a neutral sort of a bloke and he is, I believe, heavily involved in the LFLLP/United/co-op initiative.

Whatever happened to the share buying scheme by the way? Updates used to appear like tracer bullets all over the place now everything's seems shrouded in mystery & it's gone extremely quiet.

http://www.42wide.com/pdf/ShareIssue7.pdf
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente