Here we go again

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
morris474
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Here we go again

Post by morris474 »

Once again people with much more money than sense, have sacked the coach to cover up their mistakes.
So now we go through another season of change, another season of bottom to mid table mediocrity.
What is it about people with money if our board was on the apprentice lord sugar would be saying.
I dont like you, and I dont like your attitude,
Hockaday, Darko, sacking Redfern,

YOUR FIRED.
Please God let red bull pull the plug on this madness.
Deleted User 1076

Re: Here we go again

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

Redfearn wasn't actually sacked.
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

A lot of us on here believe Redfearn wasn't the man for next season. It's a matter of opinion.

Still a bit too much negativity flowing for my liking.

Let's see what happens with the signings first.
morris474
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by morris474 »

I got accused of negativity when we appointed the Hock, again with Darko. So Im sorry if I sound negative But,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Anyway. Hope your bank holiday was great in the land where the sun shines constantly, The food is always steak and chips and your pint is always full. Lol.
Perhaps i need to borrow some rose coloured specs.
Must be plenty about
Deleted User 1076

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

morris474 wrote:I got accused of negativity when we appointed the Hock, again with Darko. So Im sorry if I sound negative But,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Anyway. Hope your bank holiday was great in the land where the sun shines constantly, The food is always steak and chips and your pint is always full. Lol.
Must be plenty about

You got accused of negativity?
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

morris474 wrote:I got accused of negativity when we appointed the Hock, again with Darko. So Im sorry if I sound negative But,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Must be plenty about
It's a bank holiday every day for me mate. Hope you had a good one.

My pint's always full of **** here LOL . Am constantly dreaming of Old Peculiar!

Oh , and cheer up you miserable Yorkshire git! :lol:
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Must be plenty about
I'm with you on this, when I heard about this most recent appointment, I had the same underwhelming feeling that I had when The Hock and Darko were appointed. If you find out where they sell the rose tinted specs, let me know, think I must need some too!!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

A bit of posivity from me I think Rosler is a much better option than we have had for awhile. I think if he's allowed to do his job then I think he's will be alright.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I think if he's allowed to do his job
:roll:

:silent:
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:A bit of posivity from me I think Rosler is a much better option than we have had for awhile. I think if he's allowed to do his job then I think he's will be alright.
When we got Warnock as boss, I was complaining that we should be after younger and more 'exciting' managers, and Rosler was one of two or three I was meaning due to his Brentford record. I am a bit biased as, like I've mentioned before, Rosler had a great rapport with Man City fans, on and off the pitch, and always appeared 'classy' in interview. I was surprised at Wigan's demise so it is a blemish on his record but I'm of the opinion that if HE can do his job how he wants to do it, we will see some good stuff. His appointment won't make me forget the treatment of Neil Redfearn, ever, but it isn't Rosler's doing.