2015-16 Fixture release, discussions and changes...

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: 2015-16 Fixture release, discussions and changes...

Post by Barlow Boy »

dlw10 wrote:After much pondering and research and several changes of mind I finally booked to do the Austria game last night. It will be three days with maybe a couple of hours sleep so I hope the game is worthwhile! We drive down to Gatwick overnight, fly on the 6:20am flight to Munich, get a train to Salzburg, find our hotel, then another train to the ground for the game. Hopefully meet up with a few more fans after the game, then back to Salzburg, couple hours sleep, up early to sightsee and home on the 21:55 flight back to Gatwick, then drive home!!!!! Mad or what? Hope they don't make any further changes to this one!
Great effort DLW :clap: :clap:, you're not exactly promoting your mission to keep me in work for a few more years with all this sort of talk :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
dlw10 wrote:After much pondering and research and several changes of mind I finally booked to do the Austria game last night. It will be three days with maybe a couple of hours sleep so I hope the game is worthwhile! We drive down to Gatwick overnight, fly on the 6:20am flight to Munich, get a train to Salzburg, find our hotel, then another train to the ground for the game. Hopefully meet up with a few more fans after the game, then back to Salzburg, couple hours sleep, up early to sightsee and home on the 21:55 flight back to Gatwick, then drive home!!!!! Mad or what? Hope they don't make any further changes to this one!
Great effort DLW :clap: :clap:, you're not exactly promoting your mission to keep me in work for a few more years with all this sort of talk :D
It is all a question of balance! You have to stop work early enough to be fit enough for stuff like this and enjoying holidays but late enough to afford it all!
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Bought tickets for York , anyone know where i can get harrogate tickets itching for it to get going again.
dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

18longleeds wrote:Bought tickets for York , anyone know where i can get harrogate tickets itching for it to get going again.
Is it sold out? Leeds fans just had to ring Harrogate and mention they are Leeds and buy tickets over the phone.
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

God knows just could not see them online, i will give em a ring monday see what they say.
dlw10

Post by dlw10 »

Harrogate Town have tweeted today that they still have a few hundred tickets left and these will be on sale on the night on a first come first serve basis. I'd still ring and see if you can still buy over the phone and collect them on the night. Their number is 01423 880675
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Cheers, Worth a shot dont fancy travelling all way up to be left disapointed.
PockWhite

Post by PockWhite »

18longleeds wrote:Bought tickets for York , anyone know where i can get harrogate tickets itching for it to get going again.

Exuberance of youth, I don't know? :roll: :D
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Well they have sold all printed tickets, 800 first come first served on night
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Not sure if mentioned but Boro away is now a 13:15 kick off on Sunday 27th.
Winner of the Europa League