Official S * ite

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Official S * ite

Post by MOT1964 »

Oops, wrong place ........ I thought this was the Birmingham match day thread :mrgreen:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

MOT1964 wrote:Oops, wrong place ........ I thought this was the Birmingham match day thread :mrgreen:
I saw what you did there....

But that's the IT'S Official IT's Sh*te thread you mean.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Southstander
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Southstander »

One thing that does wind me up about the site is booking seats. I work 4 on 4 off so miss a few matches every season and its not worth my while buying a season ticket. I buy my tickets online on a match by match basis and always used to get the seats I asked for. For about a year now the seat numbers I ask for have not been the seats I have been given. Being a tall guy with long legs I like an aisle seat so I can stretch my legs out. I never used to have problems getting the seats that I booked, it just seems to have been the last year or so. So far this season I have not been given the seat I booked once. On the site you can either go to a plan of the stand and select an available seat or click on buy best available seat. I always select a supposedly available seat yet never get it any more. Luckily we nearly always end up standing up so it is not so much of a problem but in the past when we have been made to sit down my knees have been jammed solid into the back of the seat in front.
IF THIS CLUB WAS A RACEHORSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT LONG AGO TO PUT AN END TO ITS SUFFERING