In Cellino We Do Not Trust... facebook page...

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: In Cellino We Do Not Trust... facebook page...

Post by Another Northern Soul »

massimomilitia wrote:Wil do ...by the way my questions are not an attack on fans alike think it's a right to question LFU as much as it is cellino and gfh .Found out to my own cost that my feelings is its not working so I just want some honesty .
What isn't working? LFU? LFU haven't bought into the club (yet), how is that not honest?
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

They have the funds in place and ready but let's wait 6 months for exclusivity while we get the funds , doesn't add up mate you either have funds or you have not which is it .
massimomilitia

Post by massimomilitia »

Is it his brother ??
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

massimomilitia wrote:Don't know mate but when there is money involved in football no matter who it is we should trust no one , everyone in my opinion is in it for the big bucks you need to look no further than agents fees ! Football has lost its soul long time ago and it seems we have been hit most by it at Leeds ..I do not trust LFU sorry but they are not off limits to be questioned .
MOT.! Very disillusioned by it all.
I know what you mean about the agents and players fees and wages - that is obscene , but as for owners, I'm not sure too many these days are in it to make money...few clubs a re able to make money these days and as we have discussed before, even getting Leeds into the Premier League is unlikely to make any owner rich. Most owners, including Cellino are in it for the ego trip, power and glory IMO
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
dlw10 wrote: There are rumours doing the rounds that he is actually not a well man which would also not be a huge surprise to me.

He doesn't look too pucker in this photo from Saturday.

Possibly due to a heavy night on Friday because he looks as ill as I felt on Sunday after Mrs MOT1964's Christmas party on Saturday night :sick:
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

massimomilitia wrote:Wil do ...by the way my questions are not an attack on fans alike think it's a right to question LFU as much as it is cellino and gfh .Found out to my own cost that my feelings is its not working so I just want some honesty .

I think it is a waiting game isn't it; with Cellino being the way he is, you can't really expect honesty or a clear cut or decisive situation.

LFU will need to be ready, for when the time comes. I expect LFU are as honest as they can be, having already been stung by Cellino once. I know who I would rather believe.

There is scant honesty around these days in business, politics or the media, being 'on the make' is a national way of doing for many private institutions. You just have to TRUST that LFU are in it to help LUFC and the fans - that is perhaps why it is called a trust - just thought of that one!
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

:clap:

that's how I see it.
massimomilitia

Post by massimomilitia »

Frankie wrote:

I think it is a waiting game isn't it; with Cellino being the way he is, you can't really expect honesty or a clear cut or decisive situation.

LFU will need to be ready, for when the time comes. I expect LFU are as honest as they can be, having already been stung by Cellino once. I know who I would rather believe.

There is scant honesty around these days in business, politics or the media, being 'on the make' is a national way of doing for many private institutions. You just have to TRUST that LFU are in it to help LUFC and the fans - that is perhaps why it is called a trust - just thought of that one!
Well.said Frankie I hope your right pal but I don't trust anyone in football when it's involving money think it's only right for questioning after all the crap us fans have been through ....MOT !
sawadee
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by sawadee »

What was it that the mad Italian said when he first arrived? I have swapped a fiat for a Ferrari - or words to that effect). Its easy to say you have swapped a fiat for a Ferrari but if the Ferrari still looks like a fiat, drives like a fiat, breaks down as often as a fiat and is in its entirety worth about as much as a broken fiat then chances are its still a fiat and has always been a fiat - regardless of how many times you change the sat nav. Personally, if I was a mad Italian needing to go on a power trip I would have sold the fiat for scrap money and bought a yacht ( read dingy) and gone for the cup (America's). In defense of the 'mad one' it does seem that he is passionate about Leeds United - which on its own is about as useful as having a pogo stick as transport to cross a frozen lake.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Listed for Auction on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252197057492
Winner of the Europa League