Leeds United confirm signing of Liam Cooper

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds United confirm signing of Liam Cooper

Post by SiMamu »

Aaron wrote:Does his height really matter? If he's 4ft and good enough he will start.
Having a bit of height generally aids CBs... especially when playing for a team who struggle with crosses like we do. If he was 4ft, I doubt he would've become a centre back or a professional footballer. I'm mainly so festered about his height due to my annoyance that so many sites have his height down wrong, which is really poor from them, and because I just like to know these things.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aces wrote:He will probably be dropped for Bellusci,
Not sure about that mate, he was good today and got my MOM (if you ignore those heart stopping dribbles :P).
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Not sure about that mate, he was good today and got my MOM (if you ignore those heart stopping dribbles :P).
Rather see him confident on the ball and taking it out rather than hoofing as long as he passes before he loses. Think he was trying to impress and I felt he did from what I saw anyway and got my man of the match too, felt Warnock took to long to get going although he made a couple of food interceptions.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

18longleeds wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Rather see him confident on the ball and taking it out rather than hoofing as long as he passes before he loses. Think he was trying to impress and I felt he did from what I saw anyway and got my man of the match too, felt Warnock took to long to get going although he made a couple of food interceptions.
Warnock certainly showed he was a hungry player. :thumbup:
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

Think Lee Tomlin might have made some food interceptions over the summer too. He looked bigger than the edited Paddy Kenny pictures.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

SMorientes wrote:Think Lee Tomlin might have made some food interceptions over the summer too. He looked bigger than the edited Paddy Kenny pictures.
No, he's always been that big.