The Leeds United image thread

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby rigger » 08 Nov 2017, 13:16

sawadee3 has been banned for life for profanity, homophobia and generally obnoxious behaviour.
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 11367
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby 90 miles a hour » 08 Nov 2017, 14:27

Just had a read up on trams in Leeds the no 5 line run daily to beeston and was run by Leeds tramsways company the trams were number 1 to 22 and ran to various areas of Leeds
On match days the no 8 ran from Leeds city centre to elland road
But on the photo it looks like no6 ????????
90 miles a hour
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor
 
Posts: 192
Joined: 21 Aug 2017, 14:02

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby rigger » 08 Nov 2017, 14:29

Definitely a 6, mate.

As for the routes, if they're anything like the buses down here they're subject to complete change every few years, almost like they wanna keep people on their toes.
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 11367
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby Another Northern Soul » 08 Nov 2017, 14:52

rigger wrote:sawadee3 has been banned for life for profanity, homophobia and generally obnoxious behaviour.


My my, what a surprise! :lolno:
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4079
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby PockWhite » 08 Nov 2017, 15:21

Another Northern Soul wrote:
rigger wrote:sawadee3 has been banned for life for profanity, homophobia and generally obnoxious behaviour.


My my, what a surprise! :lolno:


His stay was short and sweet, well short anyway? ;)
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5574
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby 90 miles a hour » 08 Nov 2017, 18:13

rigger wrote:Definitely a 6, mate.

As for the routes, if they're anything like the buses down here they're subject to complete change every few years, almost like they wanna keep people on their toes.

Ok we're agreed it's a no 6 I'll send the photo to a pal he's a expert on pubs
90 miles a hour
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor
 
Posts: 192
Joined: 21 Aug 2017, 14:02

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby Another Northern Soul » 08 Nov 2017, 18:52

90 miles a hour wrote:
rigger wrote:Definitely a 6, mate.

As for the routes, if they're anything like the buses down here they're subject to complete change every few years, almost like they wanna keep people on their toes.

Ok we're agreed it's a no 6 I'll send the photo to a pal he's a expert on pubs


What are you needing to know about the pub in the photo, 90MPH?
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4079
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby Davycc » 08 Nov 2017, 20:43

And I was preparing to enter a location for him on the members map .... you guys suck :crazy:

Thought it may be a good idea to hold off.
Check out the Members map - Link in the "New Members" section
User avatar
Davycc
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7709
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Wet West Britain

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby 90 miles a hour » 08 Nov 2017, 21:39

Another Northern Soul wrote:
90 miles a hour wrote:
rigger wrote:Definitely a 6, mate.

As for the routes, if they're anything like the buses down here they're subject to complete change every few years, almost like they wanna keep people on their toes.

Ok we're agreed it's a no 6 I'll send the photo to a pal he's a expert on pubs


What are you needing to know about the pub in the photo, 90MPH?

We're it was ?????
If the no 8 tram route ran to elland road and were agreed that the tram in the photo is no6 there's some thing not right :oops: :oops:
90 miles a hour
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor
 
Posts: 192
Joined: 21 Aug 2017, 14:02

Re: The Leeds United image thread

Postby Another Northern Soul » 09 Nov 2017, 07:44

90 miles a hour wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
90 miles a hour wrote:
rigger wrote:Definitely a 6, mate.

As for the routes, if they're anything like the buses down here they're subject to complete change every few years, almost like they wanna keep people on their toes.

Ok we're agreed it's a no 6 I'll send the photo to a pal he's a expert on pubs


What are you needing to know about the pub in the photo, 90MPH?

We're it was ?????
If the no 8 tram route ran to elland road and were agreed that the tram in the photo is no6 there's some thing not right :oops: :oops:


It's on Lowfields Road as far as I know, shown by the New Peacock pub which in fact was the original OLD Peacock pub near the footie ground. Happy to be corrected but John H and NW I'm sure will check. It's a mistake with the tram number or route, simple as that I suspect.
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4079
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

PreviousNext

Return to LUFC TALK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests