GFH(C) policies / CLUB MANAGEMENT DISCUSSIONS

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
The Johnson
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: GFH(C) - Finances, new policies, fans interaction

Post by The Johnson »

Aces wrote:
The Johnson wrote:
onenorthernsoul wrote:Not if Flowers is still involved though TJ. And with luck, he will be. As usual, I have more questions than answers but Haigh has put a fair bit of cash into the club, as has Flowers.
Yea that's what I mean mate. If Cellino is 100% confirmed as owner, won't Flowers want his money back? Or would we not have to pay because his club are our primary sponsor?

I know nothing about economics :crazy:
I thought HE was being confirmed as our new owner today? I thought it was a done deal?
Surely not if he hasn't yet passed the Fit and Proper Persons Test?
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

The Johnson wrote:
Aces wrote:
The Johnson wrote:
onenorthernsoul wrote:Not if Flowers is still involved though TJ. And with luck, he will be. As usual, I have more questions than answers but Haigh has put a fair bit of cash into the club, as has Flowers.
Yea that's what I mean mate. If Cellino is 100% confirmed as owner, won't Flowers want his money back? Or would we not have to pay because his club are our primary sponsor?

I know nothing about economics :crazy:
I thought HE was being confirmed as our new owner today? I thought it was a done deal?
Surely not if he hasn't yet passed the Fit and Proper Persons Test?
I don't know mate, I've read on here more than once that he was going to be confirmed as our new owner today, Monday.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Not on his own. I haven't seen it said on here, mate, but reports are that it's two parties involved, I think.

IF I knew the answer to why GFHC haven't formally entertained Farnan & co's already tabled bid - and I wouldnt take Haigh's word for it either (he called it derisory) - then I would feel a lot more settled about it all. But as I don't, I'm merely hoping. The names mentioned have reportedly matched Cellino's offer so unless someone is lying (surely not :lol:) then Farnan & co DO have enough money.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: GFH(C) policies / CLUB MANAGEMENT DISCUSSIONS

Post by Sheepy »

Just heard on Radio Leeds McDermott will be talking to the press in about an hours time.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

Sheepy wrote:Just heard on Radio Leeds McDermott will be talking to the press in about an hours time.
Posted the video link on the video threads. :thumbup:
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Temporarily locking this, as discussions keep being split into separate topics.

Can you post all takeover posts in the Cellino/Takeover toipc please, here: http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=600
Ta :)