New season

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Cardiff fan
Terry Venables's car dealer

New season

Post by Cardiff fan »

Hi guys,

Firstly, I understand my last thread got a bit out of hand, even though I wasn't there to see it happen. I honestly didn't look for an argument, I genuinely wanted to get some info.

Anyway, I came on here again to ask your thoughts for the new season. Both sides picked up home points on Saturday, a against Fulham and Burnley respectively.

We were quite content with a point, having come from behind late, but I imagine you will be quite disappointed to throw away a lead late on, especially at home.

We have only really added Sammy Ameobi on loan from Newcastle, but I still think one more man will come into the fold. I noticed you have signed Chris Wood from Leicester. I think that could be an excellent signing.

We travel to QPR on Saturday in front of the Sky cameras (a game I will be attending). Whilst you travel to Reading. I think we will nick a 0-1 win at Loftus Road, whilst you will play out a 1-1 draw at the Madjeski.

My predicted finish for Cardiff is 6th, whilst I can't see Leeds far behind, 8th.

Also, on the international stage, Wales have been fantastic. We have beaten Belgium and now sit top of our group in a very promising position. And with the talent and belief in our squad, I can see us qualifying.

England will ease through their group, as they will for the World Cup. I look forward to a Euro championships that will have a few more home nations sides than normal.

Enjoy the season, I may visit again, for banter, be are or opinion purposes. ;) :thumbup: