Leeds United press photos for sale

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
PetesPicturePalace
Giddy Kipper

Leeds United press photos for sale

Post by PetesPicturePalace »

Hi All

I hope this interests some of you. I run a website Pete's Picture Palace selling original football press photos of all league, Scottish, and some non-league and continental clubs, and have been since 2006.

At the moment there are over 6,000 photos on there and among them are nearly 130 relating to Leeds United. These go back as far as Jim Forrest and Willie Bell in the 60's, up to Gary McAllister and Carlton Palmer in the 90's. You will find teamgroups, portraits, match action with all the legends in those eras featured. See Norman Hunter about to murder Roger Davies! There's one of John Charles in a melee playing for Cardiff at Elland Road.

There's something there for everyone and it's all on a straight sale basis, no bidding, and it's all very competitively priced. Postage will always be kept to a minimum and every order will be dealt with immediately and posted as soon as payment is received.

Please have a look - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

http://www.petespicturepalace.co.uk/kick_off.htm

By the way, should you be using "new" technology and want to place an order on my website, please be aware that my site is relatively "old" technology and may not send me the order. If you have any problem, please copy the basket into an email and then send it to me. Or just let me know and I'll try to help.

Thanks in anticipation - and good luck!
Cheers!
Pete
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Leeds United press photos for sale

Post by Sheepy »

Just to clarify, this is an approved post as the member contacted us prior to posting.

Some good images on the site, quite a few I have never seen before, worth a look :-)
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

That is a brilliant site.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Sheepy wrote:Just to clarify, this is an approved post as the member contacted us prior to posting.

Some good images on the site, quite a few I have never seen before, worth a look :-)
Now you tell me I was going to ban him this morning :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
PetesPicturePalace
Giddy Kipper

Post by PetesPicturePalace »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Sheepy wrote:Just to clarify, this is an approved post as the member contacted us prior to posting.

I'm glad he didn't ban me - I got a nice order from one of you guys today. Cheers!
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:

Phil, we should rename you 'Quick draw McGraw' :D