Ryan Hall Suspended

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 2299

Re: Ryan Hall Suspended

Post by Deleted User 2299 »

Back to Ryan Hall then.

Maybe playing him for the last few minutes at ER might make him think twice about any future smug comments :twisted:

BTW am i the only Leeds fan to have "Hall" on the back of Leeds top :oops:
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Nesslin wrote:BTW am i the only Leeds fan to have "Hall" on the back of Leeds top :oops:
No, I've seen loads of Rhinos fans. Does that count? :P
Deleted User 2299

Bogdan wrote:
Nesslin wrote:BTW am i the only Leeds fan to have "Hall" on the back of Leeds top :oops:
No, I've seen loads of Rhinos fans. Does that count? :P
If it means it's not jus me, it counts!! :D
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Nesslin wrote: BTW am i the only Leeds fan to have "Hall" on the back of Leeds top :oops:
You seriously got 'Hall 30' on the back of your shirt? What were you thinking?
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Deleted User 2299

SiMamu wrote:
Nesslin wrote: BTW am i the only Leeds fan to have "Hall" on the back of Leeds top :oops:

Now to have "Hall 30" would be plan stupid :D

In my defence the shirt in question was a gift from someone who knew i was a huge Batty fan and seeing my surname is Hall, thought it would be a good idea to put "Hall 4" on the back :mrgreen: Doesn't change the fact i have "Hall" on the back though :oops: :oops: :lol:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Nesslin wrote:
SiMamu wrote:

In my defence the shirt in question was a gift from someone who knew i was a huge Batty fan and seeing my surname is Hall, thought it would be a good idea to put "Hall 4" on the back :mrgreen: Doesn't change the fact i have "Hall" on the back though :oops: :oops: :lol:
So the number '4' he wore for Southend and Sheffield and has in twitter username.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Deleted User 2299

SiMamu wrote:
Nesslin wrote:
SiMamu wrote:

So the number '4' he wore for Southend and Sheffield and has in twitter username.
nor is it to do with the 4 fingers he has on each hand :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Leeds United winger Ryan Hall has returned to Thorp Arch as the club continue to investigate the comments which saw him banished from their training ground last month.

Hall was back at United’s West Yorkshire complex on Tuesday after completing a two-week suspension imposed on the 25-year-old for remarks made by him on Twitter.
Leeds launched disciplinary proceedings against Hall on October 21 following an alleged breach of their social media code-of-conduct.
The former Crystal Palace and Southend United player was suspended within hours of rejoining Leeds after a brief loan at Sheffield United, with his parent club angered by tweets expressing frustration over his inactivity this season.

Hall, who has not played for Leeds since the start of the term, appeared five times for Sheffield United but was left out of their squad for a 3-1 win at home to Port Vale, the last match of his loan.

Hall tweeted: “Look on the bright side if you’re not getting played take the L out and get payed.”
He later remarked: “Football is such a short career and can end at anytime with an injury so do what ever you can to earn as much money as possible.”
United promptly suspended Hall for a fortnight – the maximum allowed under the terms of his contract – but the Professional Footballers’ Association, which has been assisting him, confirmed that the winger was free to attend Thorp Arch for training again and that the two parties had yet to agree on any further punishment.
PFA deputy chief executive John Bramall told the YEP: “The suspension has been concluded but the disciplinary process is still on-going.”

Leeds declined to comment on whether Hall was training with manager Brian McDermott’s senior squad or what his future at Elland Road might be. He is under contract until 2015 having joined the club from Southend for £150,000 in January.

A United spokesman said: “Investigations are on-going and we can’t prejudice the outcome by discussing the matter further at this time.”
Hall did not feature in a behind-closed-doors friendly between Leeds and Rochdale yesterday.

El-Hadji Diouf, Paul Green, Luke Varney, Marius Zaliukas, Michael Brown and Michael Tonge all played in a 2-2 draw, with Varney scoring both goals.
Winner of the Europa League
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

He'll be gone by the end of January.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

From the OS:-

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article ... /ryan-hall