Pontus Jansson

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Mickeyzee
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Re: Pontus Jansson

Post by Mickeyzee »

Love it!
It's only a game love?! Shut up you daft woman....
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Unused substitute in both games during the international break.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
mtsi5630
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by mtsi5630 »

Barlow Boy wrote:Unused substitute in both games during the international break.
Great! Keep him fresh for Derby County (or Derby City if you're Bradley Johnson ;)
Fatlad 54
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Fatlad 54 »

dlw10 wrote:Oh Pontus Jansson's magic,
He wears a magic hat,
And if you throw a brick at him
He heads the f****r back....
He heads them to the left
He heads them to the right
And if we win promotion...
We'll sing this song all night!
Let's personalise it for Leeds, 'magic hat' has been used by several clubs. Let's change it to 'Viking hat' and make it our own.
Malmo
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Malmo »

Some quotes from an swedish interview with Pontus this morning:

Question about him signing with Leeds before the 20 games. -That is something I want, absolutely. What I understand the clubs are already negotiating about it. I've found my love for football again, I'm having a great time here in Leeds and I want it done as soon as possible.

Question if Leeds is an easy way in to the bigger clubs in Premier League. -My goal is to take Leeds to Premier League. That's all I think about right now, of course I want to play at the highest level. I feel like I'm not even close to 100 % yet and I have more to give, but my focus now is to take Leeds as far as possible.

Then they ask him about the pay in championship vs Serie A and he answers that the money in football today is unreal and ridiculous no matter where you are.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I see the club are bringing out the 'Pontus Jansson Range' (t-shirts and the like) shortly.

It couldn't just be a Christmas thing, but I'd regard this as a positive that he will be staying with us for a little while yet.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Barlow Boy wrote:I see the club are bringing out the 'Pontus Jansson Range' (t-shirts and the like) shortly.

It couldn't just be a Christmas thing, but I'd regard this as a positive that he will be staying with us for a little while yet.
Agreed BB it seems to be pointing in the right direction. I said in another post providing he stays fit its a no-brainer investment for me.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

He has started tonight for Sweden, lets hope he can come through without injury.
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

My problem with Pontus is that we have hyped him up as supporters too much and its attracted some UNwanted attention from prem clubs . I am still hopeful we will sign him.