Pontus Jansson

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Malmo
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Re: Pontus Jansson

Post by Malmo »

According to Pontus agent Martin Dahlin in a swedish article today it's 22 games and not 20 that will make Pontus a Leeds player. For the set sum of 38 million kronor (3 387 020 gbp).
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 2m
2 minutes ago

Jansson's agent, Martin Dahlin, saying a three-year deal is agreed with Leeds and ready for Jansson to sign after his 22nd appearance. #lufc
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

Get in. I wonder if Brexit has any affect on contract length?

Provided he doesn't pick up a yellow card, Barnsley should be 22, I don't think he'll play v Cambridge.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Malmo wrote:According to Pontus agent Martin Dahlin in a swedish article today it's 22 games and not 20 that will make Pontus a Leeds player. For the set sum of 38 million kronor (3 387 020 gbp).
Thanks for posting this mate :thumbup:
Mickeyzee
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by Mickeyzee »

Ok I've got my tinfoil hat but please hear me out. Pontus is rested for FA cup, plays vs Derby (Game 21) GETS booked and the next game he is available after reaching 10 yellows is Febuary after the window closes. He will be still on 21 games not 22. So we can't sign him on a perm? Where the hell has 22 come from?

Am I being silly?
It's only a game love?! Shut up you daft woman....
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Mickeyzee wrote:Ok I've got my tinfoil hat but please hear me out. Pontus is rested for FA cup, plays vs Derby (Game 21) GETS booked and the next game he is available after reaching 10 yellows is Febuary after the window closes. He will be still on 21 games not 22. So we can't sign him on a perm? Where the hell has 22 come from?

Am I being silly?
:lol: I love that.... It's like a plot taken from Spy vr Spy... :thumbup:
lufctrav
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by lufctrav »

Mickeyzee wrote:Ok I've got my tinfoil hat but please hear me out. Pontus is rested for FA cup, plays vs Derby (Game 21) GETS booked and the next game he is available after reaching 10 yellows is Febuary after the window closes. He will be still on 21 games not 22. So we can't sign him on a perm? Where the hell has 22 come from?

Am I being silly?
I would've thought that if the agreement is already in place, he'd be able to sign anytime but if your scenario is correct, I'd imagine we may bring him from the bench late to chalk up an appearance
Mickeyzee
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by Mickeyzee »

lufctrav wrote:

Am I being silly?
I would've thought that if the agreement is already in place, he'd be able to sign anytime but if your scenario is correct, I'd imagine we may bring him from the bench late to chalk up an appearance

Thats what I would do if I was Monk!
It's only a game love?! Shut up you daft woman....
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it 22 for the duration of the loan? Therefore for example, he could hit 22 in February and then automatically signs in the summer. If not, bring him on in injury time v Cambridge and hope he escapes a card.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

He's won PFA's fans player of the month for December in the championship
Winner of the Europa League