LUST confirm supporters investment plans

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Morphoolu
Major Frank Buckley's monkey gland expert

Re: LUST confirm supporters investment plans

Post by Morphoolu »

:yawn:
Oh the hokey cokey, oh the hokey cokey, you put your left leg in...
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Mellor »

Am I alone in thinking LUST's story of 2012, whatever it is and whichever thread it appears on, will do more harm than good. I really wish folk would move on. And 2012 is but one year in a cycle of events leading to our current plight which started long before Bates fetched up in the East Stand and before LUST offered free membership. I really am tired of it all.
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Mellor wrote:Am I alone in thinking LUST's story of 2012, whatever it is and whichever thread it appears on, will do more harm than good. I really wish folk would move on.
I agree entirely! If this new investment/sale comes through, then we will essentially be "twice removed" from the parties they could have "inside" information on. What good will it do to anyone? They seem to have built up a good relationship with the current owners and have given no information of discontent. The ties with Bates have been severed and the club has publicly distanced itself from him. It should be case closed and move on.
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

I think it's linked to the fact that LUST want to keep their members informed too, on matters they have been involved in and have stated will act or are acting upon. All, which in fairness, is the least you would expect from any organization. Well I would :D The other thing possibly to remember is that Bates hasn't let go, there are still court cases pending aren't there, involving him as well as Gary Cooper, which can't simply be dropped?

Not that I'm disagreeing with you though.