Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

As far as I understand it this a clear case of letter of the contract vs spirit of the contract, will be fascinating to see the judgement.

Definitely Orta's biggest stupid person-up since joining.

Edit: Also read it might still take months for a verdict :wtf: :crazy:
Venetowhite
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by Venetowhite »

Alioski was in the North Macedonia team that have just knocked out European Champs Italy out of the World Cup! Nice one Gjanni!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Venetowhite wrote:Alioski was in the North Macedonia team that have just knocked out European Champs Italy out of the World Cup! Nice one Gjanni!
Would make a decent left back that lad :clap:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Former Leeds striker Chris Wood is now New Zealand's highest ever goal scorer, he sits on top with 32 goals, Vaughn Coveney was the previous top scorer with 29.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Selby White wrote:
Venetowhite wrote:Alioski was in the North Macedonia team that have just knocked out European Champs Italy out of the World Cup! Nice one Gjanni!
Would make a decent left back that lad :clap:
I saw that - I know nothing about N Macedonia, but you can't help keeping an eye on them when Gjanni was playing for them - I bet he is thrilled to bits - You can't but like the guy and his enthusiasm - Hope they beat Portugal - I love Portugal for my hols - Love the place/people, but I just want to see the face of 2 big egos if they don't win
whitedancer
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by whitedancer »

Roofe , scores 3 for rangers today so far. Disappointed when left used to keep bamford on the bench.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

whitedancer wrote:Roofe , scores 3 for rangers today so far. Disappointed when left used to keep bamford on the bench.
Think that is not actually backed up with facts WD.

They were both here 2018/19 and most of Roofes starts were because Bamford was out 4 months with a knee ligament injury.
Yes Paddy played from the bench when returning from injury while trying to regain fitness.
Both fit Paddy got the nod and if Roofe played it was on the wing, that is fact check it.

Nothing against Roofe would have liked to seen them play together, think they complimented each other.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Pre-season signings 1989/80. They all look like they've just got back from a long pub session. Vinnie, Sterland, John Hendrie, Micky Thomas.

Need help with the others
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

mapperleywhite wrote:Image

Pre-season signings 1989/80. They all look like they've just got back from a long pub session. Vinnie, Sterland, John Hendrie, Micky Thomas.

John McClelland front centre.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

mapperleywhite wrote:Image

Jim Beglin Top right.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.