Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
mis
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: Ex-Player Watch

Post by mis »

In the first place, maybe arry should have manage england afterall..

:D
Aces wrote:
Mellor wrote:If they win the 30 games he plays we can expect to see them in Europe 15/16. Good old 'arry.
We would be looking forward to England playing Greece in the last 16 of the World Cup if Arry was in charge and then the last 8 and ....... Beyond???? Maybe.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

When did Snodgrass sign for Hull ?????? I must have missed it on holiday. Do Norwhich have one good player left now??? I can see them dropping down again next year. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Aces wrote:When did Snodgrass sign for Hull ?????? I must have missed it on holiday. Do Norwhich have one good player left now??? I can see them dropping down again next year. :lol:
Howson, Johnson and Becchio are still there. As are Nathan Redmond, Sebastien Bassong and Leroy Fer.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Norwich also have Gary Hooper, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel and Lewis Grabban as strikers as well.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

SiMamu wrote:
Aces wrote:When did Snodgrass sign for Hull ?????? I must have missed it on holiday. Do Norwhich have one good player left now??? I can see them dropping down again next year. :lol:
Howson, Johnson and Becchio are still there. As are Nathan Redmond, Sebastien Bassong and Leroy Fer.
Like I said, not one good player left. :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
PockWhite

Post by PockWhite »

Zaliukas has signed a 2 year contract with (Glasgow) Rangers, apparently, according to BBC Sport website.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

PockWhite wrote:Zaliukas has signed a 2 year contract with (Glasgow) Rangers, apparently, according to BBC Sport website.
Yeah, it's official:
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines ... joins-gers
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

PockWhite wrote:Zaliukas has signed a 2 year contract with (Glasgow) Rangers, apparently, according to BBC Sport website.
It should be The Rangers Football Club as there is no such team as Glasgow Rangers.

Both Celtic and Rangers have never had Glasgow in the name of the clubs as it is The Celtic Football Club and Rangers Football Club before they were liquidated.
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

Morning all I think mccormack has a bit of a nerve ..He did say he thought he had
Been hung out to dry.Then he says the move took a long time to happen...
You are a fibber mcckormack I wont clap you when you enter er again..
Mot with out you total disgrace bafge kisser... :twisted:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Just been looking through some of the new kits for this season and came across a familiar figure ...

It took me a moment to work it out, but it's Plymouth native, perhaps our greatest ever goalkeeper and all-round good egg, Nigel Martyn :D

He looks as fit as ever - sign him up !