Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby SCOTTISH LEEDS » 04 Oct 2018, 16:34

Monk given a one game ban and fined £2000 for his sending off at Brentford:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45739765
User avatar
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: 13 Nov 2013, 18:53
Location: Heckmondwike

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby CorkWhite » 04 Oct 2018, 22:42

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Monk given a one game ban and fined £2000 for his sending off at Brentford:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45739765

He's one person who i can definitely say is NOT Leeds and WE know it :D
Give me a pair of binoculars, a blue bucket and a translator, then i will get you promoted.
User avatar
CorkWhite
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser
 
Posts: 573
Joined: 02 May 2018, 04:43
Location: Southern Philippines

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby CorkWhite » 04 Oct 2018, 22:46

NottinghamWhite wrote:Neil Redfearn has joined Newcastle United as U23 coach.

I thought he was working at Liverpool last i heard for the women's team?

This is what happens to people when they get mistreated from the club they loved. It appears he isn't comfortable where ever he goes. Hope this one works out for him. NUFC are a good club with also a good history and passionate supporters like ourselves. Maybe Liverpool have a lot of plastic fans and Redfearn couldn't stomach that falseness anymore than i could......
Give me a pair of binoculars, a blue bucket and a translator, then i will get you promoted.
User avatar
CorkWhite
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser
 
Posts: 573
Joined: 02 May 2018, 04:43
Location: Southern Philippines

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby Another Northern Soul » 05 Oct 2018, 06:55

CorkWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Neil Redfearn has joined Newcastle United as U23 coach.

I thought he was working at Liverpool last i heard for the women's team?

This is what happens to people when they get mistreated from the club they loved. It appears he isn't comfortable where ever he goes. Hope this one works out for him. NUFC are a good club with also a good history and passionate supporters like ourselves. Maybe Liverpool have a lot of plastic fans and Redfearn couldn't stomach that falseness anymore than i could......


He resigned after 2 league games, both defeats, I think it was. Not sure if plastic or real fans have got anything to do with it mate TBH, there aren't many yet in the women's game any road :) . Got a lot of time for NR but I doubt we'll see him back working for Leeds again.
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4958
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby CorkWhite » 05 Oct 2018, 10:41

I have a passionate dislike for anything about Liverpool FC. Sorry. :D



I'm with you on that.

Really like Everton as a club and have been a few times because of a mate, and I generally find the two go hand in hand ;)
Give me a pair of binoculars, a blue bucket and a translator, then i will get you promoted.
User avatar
CorkWhite
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser
 
Posts: 573
Joined: 02 May 2018, 04:43
Location: Southern Philippines

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby NottinghamWhite » 25 Oct 2018, 08:36

Just reading on another forum about West Broms 4-1 defeat to Derby & what a car crash signing Bartley has been this season. To think we all wanted him back as well.
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 23678
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby PhoenixUnited » 25 Oct 2018, 09:26

Looks like Hadi Sacko's career has really hit the buffers as he can't get a game or even get into the Las Palmas first team squad. We have him on contract until 2020 I think.

I was shocked and surprised when Leeds rushed out and signed him up on the back of an increasingly poor and ineffective half season in the Summer when Andrea Radrizzani took over. I am sure he was the first signing made.
No worries! Let's just play with what we have got.

Whose shirt am I wearing Bruv?

Keep The Faith / WAL
User avatar
PhoenixUnited
George Graham's Crombie cleaner
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 30 May 2018, 09:12

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby kk_white » 25 Oct 2018, 10:16

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just reading on another forum about West Broms 4-1 defeat to Derby & what a car crash signing Bartley has been this season. To think we all wanted him back as well.

I haven't followed Bartley's form since he left. Is he getting a game and playing badly, or dropped?
User avatar
kk_white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 14:23
Location: Galway

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby NottinghamWhite » 25 Oct 2018, 10:25

kk_white wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Just reading on another forum about West Broms 4-1 defeat to Derby & what a car crash signing Bartley has been this season. To think we all wanted him back as well.

I haven't followed Bartley's form since he left. Is he getting a game and playing badly, or dropped?



This is what's said.

Bartley/Dawson simply cannot pass the ball


Bartley has been a woeful signing. No wonder the clown couldn't get into the Swansea side


Bartley - 3 ( out of 10 ) looked slightly better when part of a back 4, really struggles & is quickly becoming the weakest link


Mind this was a post from the forum.

Thats probably our strongest lineups we've put out this season so far
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 23678
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Postby kk_white » 25 Oct 2018, 10:35

Wow! :shock:
User avatar
kk_white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 14:23
Location: Galway

PreviousNext

Return to LUFC TALK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests