Cellino court case

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Re: Cellino court case

Postby cornishone » 03 Feb 2017, 14:24

PockWhite wrote:Club Statement on O/S



https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-n ... -mccormack


100% sure I don't agree with the line "Mr Cellino has been the integral leader of the Club’s re-emergence this season."
cornishone
Ken Bates' psychologist
 
Posts: 110
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 10:26

Re: Cellino court case

Postby Another Northern Soul » 03 Feb 2017, 14:30

cornishone wrote:
PockWhite wrote:Club Statement on O/S



https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-n ... -mccormack


100% sure I don't agree with the line "Mr Cellino has been the integral leader of the Club’s re-emergence this season."


If anyone does then they're probably still thinking looking out for Shergar on the moon too etc :P
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: Cellino court case

Postby cornishone » 03 Feb 2017, 14:41

Another Northern Soul wrote:
cornishone wrote:
PockWhite wrote:Club Statement on O/S



https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-n ... -mccormack


100% sure I don't agree with the line "Mr Cellino has been the integral leader of the Club’s re-emergence this season."


If anyone does then they're probably still thinking looking out for Shergar on the moon too etc :P


Glad it's not just me that thinks this a ridiculous statement. No wonder the appeal didn't go as they wanted if that sort of BS was their defence - can see straight through it.
cornishone
Ken Bates' psychologist
 
Posts: 110
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 10:26

Re: Cellino court case

Postby Another Northern Soul » 03 Feb 2017, 14:51

cornishone wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
cornishone wrote:
PockWhite wrote:Club Statement on O/S



https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-n ... -mccormack


100% sure I don't agree with the line "Mr Cellino has been the integral leader of the Club’s re-emergence this season."


If anyone does then they're probably still thinking looking out for Shergar on the moon too etc :P


Glad it's not just me that thinks this a ridiculous statement. No wonder the appeal didn't go as they wanted if that sort of BS was their defence - can see straight through it.


Definitely not just us, don't worry about that! Doesn't make a person a 'hater' to object to corruption etc no matter how likeable the dodgy ones are.
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: Cellino court case

Postby isrodger » 03 Feb 2017, 15:49

Interesting Simon orourke posted a memo 31/1/15 of urgent payments sent by haigh? To GFH. It included details of outstanding cleaning bills, security bills & included 15% of salary payments to players agrredcwith the FA & PFA - excluding Ramon Nunez. This in part illustrates how deeply in the shit financially when Cellino took over. Some have very short memories - I'm satisfied he has stabilised the club and secured our financial future, which was detrimentally impacted by the almost corrupted practices of Bates, GFH ably assisted by the chairman of the football league.

He also had the bottle, to pull out of a farcical sale to LFU who capital comprised of £500k cash and highly leveraged loans that would have made ridsdales funding look prudent.

Cellinos time is coming to an end, it is time for him to move on. However, fact, he is the only owner since silver who has put his own money in ... I thank him for that, and I thank him for appearing to have sold to an owner who will respect the clubs values, not the highest bidder like all the previous incumbents would. I only wish some who despise Cellino had a similar degree of anger towards the real villains who occupied the hot seats @ Elland road. Leighton, North, Krasner, Richmond, Bates, Harvey, Haigh, Patel and the other Arabs.
isrodger
Gordon Strachan's chauffeur
 
Posts: 3567
Joined: 25 May 2009, 09:57

Re: Cellino court case

Postby Another Northern Soul » 03 Feb 2017, 15:56

Whatever, you believe what you like ISR, this thread is about Cellino's court case and the ban which he has earned himself.

Farcical sale to LFU? You mean when he said he would sell to them at cost and then reneged on that statement? That's not exactly farcical, it's lying.
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: Cellino court case

Postby cornishone » 03 Feb 2017, 16:09

I wasn't being one who despises Cellino at all and I don't think my post in any way reflected my opinion on that separate matter at all. I merely commented on a segment of statement released by the OS which I didn't agree with. It had no bearing on any previous dealings - financial, hypothetical or otherwise by either Cellino or any of the other 'real villains' you mentioned above. My post had no reference to my opinion on the stability of the Club or its financial future. Not taking your reply personally, just wanted to clarify my point.
cornishone
Ken Bates' psychologist
 
Posts: 110
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 10:26

Re: Cellino court case

Postby Another Northern Soul » 03 Feb 2017, 16:22

cornishone wrote:I wasn't being one who despises Cellino at all and I don't think my post in any way reflected my opinion on that separate matter at all. I merely commented on a segment of statement released by the OS which I didn't agree with. It had no bearing on any previous dealings - financial, hypothetical or otherwise by either Cellino or any of the other 'real villains' you mentioned above. My post had no reference to my opinion on the stability of the Club or its financial future. Not taking your reply personally, just wanted to clarify my point.


I think the 'short memories' dig was aimed at me, Cornishone. If so then it's wrong about me and inaccurate to imply that Cellino has done so much good. My memory's too long when thinking about all the rubbish we've had to endure on and off the pitch thanks to him and his nefarious ways. Anyway, none of it belongs on this thread, ISR knows where to start his in praise of Cellino thread if he wants to :thumbup:
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: Cellino court case

Postby isrodger » 03 Feb 2017, 21:34

Another Northern Soul wrote:
cornishone wrote:I wasn't being one who despises Cellino at all and I don't think my post in any way reflected my opinion on that separate matter at all. I merely commented on a segment of statement released by the OS which I didn't agree with. It had no bearing on any previous dealings - financial, hypothetical or otherwise by either Cellino or any of the other 'real villains' you mentioned above. My post had no reference to my opinion on the stability of the Club or its financial future. Not taking your reply personally, just wanted to clarify my point.


I think the 'short memories' dig was aimed at me, Cornishone. If so then it's wrong about me and inaccurate to imply that Cellino has done so much good. My memory's too long when thinking about all the rubbish we've had to endure on and off the pitch thanks to him and his nefarious ways. Anyway, none of it belongs on this thread, ISR knows where to start his in praise of Cellino thread if he wants to :thumbup:


I wasn't havining a pop at you pai ... your a top man. However the LFU thing was a farce... thank god he (Cellino) sobered up an renaged .. they had no money... just a dream of the socialist republic of Leeds united, whilst being played by funders getting a 7 % plus return on their money. Sorry but thank god he pulled out.
isrodger
Gordon Strachan's chauffeur
 
Posts: 3567
Joined: 25 May 2009, 09:57

Re: Cellino court case

Postby wellsy » 03 Feb 2017, 21:42

I can't say I am a ceiling fan at all but if anything is farcical here it would seem to me to be the fa who do seem hell bent on 'getting' cellino. I rather suspect that if the matter does come before the high Court then the fa won't be in for a good time at all. I should think that the hearing the decision etc will be struck down as classic wednesbury unreasonable. Punishment should be melted out but it should at least be commensurate woth previous determinations and based on precedent not what looks to me like a vengeful fa jaunt
wellsy
Giuseppe Bellusci's PR Agent
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Jul 2015, 07:35

PreviousNext

Return to LUFC TALK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests