Leeds United Away kit 2013/14

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Jeje-58
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Re: Leeds United Away kit 2013/14

Post by Jeje-58 »

18longleeds wrote:have to say the shirt looks better in person, may have to get myself one , 43 quid though does Bates work for Macron now.
It's cheaper for me, I'm buying size XLJ :mrgreen:
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

I wonder if they brought this out to get more people buying the home shirt ;)
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Pecky10 wrote:An observation after seeing it on Saturday - it's not a great kit from the players' point of view; it's not a shirt that stands out on the pitch :thumbdown:

This does nothing for anyone and I've yet to see anyone that I can say looks good in that colour, kids included. Time to shine? Won't be on or off the pitch with that effort :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
.......Now I am offended!
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

dlw10 wrote:
Pecky10 wrote: This does nothing for anyone and I've yet to see anyone that I can say looks good in that colour, kids included. Time to shine? Won't be on or off the pitch with that effort :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
.......Now I am offended!
:lol: Sorry DLW, it does nothing for your complexion :oops:
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

I am sure the kit designer previously worked at galleghers.... Home kit regal light .... Away kit super kings traditional
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

lol or they saw the "post match" exhibition by Leo Fitzmaurice

‘Post Match’, a body of work by Northern Art Prize nominated Leo Fitzmaurice.
Leo Fitzmaurice has spent the last 10 years collecting found cigarette packets from around the world. These packets are folded into replica football tops with the associated nuances of brands and sponsorship. The project titled ‘Post Match’ was recently celebrated in a limited edition publication commissioned by Locus+ and will for the first time be show

‘Post Match’ might be described as a series of ‘tops’ – the physical flip-tops of cigarette packets are flattened to produce miniature football/sports tops. It’s like a process of reverse origami – or the sort of thing you might do in the pub.

The artist states ‘The idea came to me on a wet afternoon. In this kind of weather the glue holding the packets together dissolves and they tend to fall apart. On one such afternoon I came across a red Marlboro lid stuck to the pavement- it was almost the finished item – the flaps folded out suggesting the arms of a shirt, Marlboro emblazoned across the little chest and the white V indicating a collar. Since this observation I have developed the idea only slightly – bringing/making a collar from the flap of card folded behind the lid-front – the finished result being formed from the original plane of the flattened lid.’
banksy
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by banksy »

looks quite stylish like it a lot!!!! :crazy: