Leeds United Season Tickets 2017/2018

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Leeds United Season Tickets 2017/2018

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

My refund will pay the 1st installment of this season's ticket as am paying it on the 6 month finance scheme.
Rich1971
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Rich1971 »

Does anyone have any idea how season ticket sales are going?
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Rich1971 wrote:Does anyone have any idea how season ticket sales are going?
All I can find is the 90% existing season ticket holders renew story.

Hopefully, the change of owner might bring those fans who vowed to stay away whilst Cellino was in situ, back into the stadium.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

The club have announced now advised that over 15,000 season tickets have been sold for 17/18.

I regard it as pure coincidence, of course, that the trigger point for a 50% rebate was not achieved last year but looks like it will be easily surpassed this season :silent:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:The club have announced now advised that over 15,000 season tickets have been sold for 17/18.

I regard it as pure coincidence, of course, that the trigger point for a 50% rebate was not achieved last year but looks like it will be easily surpassed this season :silent:
it's easy to be cynical isn't it? :P

Not that I necessarily disagree with you but I also see it as a good sign. I don't think the final figure is that relevant either way TBH, the club will prefer match day ticket sales as it means more revenue, at the same time though it's a good sign from we supporters that faith/confidence might well be on the rise.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Rich1971 wrote:Does anyone have any idea how season ticket sales are going?
All I can find is the 90% existing season ticket holders renew story.

Hopefully, the change of owner might bring those fans who vowed to stay away whilst Cellino was in situ, back into the stadium.
Think our highest finish for a good few years will have an effect, gates were up 2nd half of last season so expect a few will become ST holders.
Whether the Cellino stay away fans will return is anybody's guess but there was no significant increase in numbers after Bates that i'm aware of and plenty boycotted him.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:The club have announced now advised that over 15,000 season tickets have been sold for 17/18.

it's easy to be cynical isn't it? :P

Not that I necessarily disagree with you but I also see it as a good sign. I don't think the final figure is that relevant either way TBH, the club will prefer match day ticket sales as it means more revenue, at the same time though it's a good sign from we supporters that faith/confidence might well be on the rise.
Maybe a touch cynical, but perhaps more, as Alanis Morissette would say, ironic.

Absolutely, it's good news. At 15k already, with at least two months still to go until we kick a ball in anger, who knows what the final figure will be. It will certainly help the atmosphere on those cold dark nights in winter, that is for sure.
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Anyone on here had their refund yet seeing some have , but a few I've asked have not.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

My pal asked me on saturday night if i had got mine and I said no and neither has he.

Fully expect to get the refund on Friday.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I've not got mine yet, but as SL says, the club said 30th June.