Leeds United Season Tickets 2017/2018

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Vitor-17
Terry Venables's car dealer

Re: Leeds United Season Tickets 2017/2018

Post by Vitor-17 »

Hello guys, I live in Brazil and in September I'll be in Leeds for probably the 12th or 16th game. Can I easily buy tickets to the game during the month of September through the website?

MOT!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Vitor-17 wrote:Hello guys, I live in Brazil and in September I'll be in Leeds for probably the 12th or 16th game. Can I easily buy tickets to the game during the month of September through the website?

MOT!
You should be ok for the Birmingham home game, but you'll probably struggle for Millwall away.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Vitor-17

Post by Vitor-17 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Vitor-17 wrote:Hello guys, I live in Brazil and in September I'll be in Leeds for probably the 12th or 16th game. Can I easily buy tickets to the game during the month of September through the website?

MOT!
You should be ok for the Birmingham home game, but you'll probably struggle for Millwall away.
I'm interested in the home game against Birmingham.

Is it very difficult to buy single tickets for home games? In Brazil it's very easy.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Vitor-17 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

MOT!

Is it very difficult to buy single tickets for home games? In Brazil it's very easy.
No mate, very easy. Obviously, you'll have to wait for the tickets to come on sale.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Vitor-17

Post by Vitor-17 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Vitor-17 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

MOT!

No mate, very easy. Obviously, you'll have to wait for the tickets to come on sale.
Great! Thanks man.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Vitor-17 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Vitor-17 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

MOT!

Great! Thanks man.
No problem, any issues give us a shout :thumbup:
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Refund from last seasons ticket has gone into my account this morning.
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Yes checked mine and that's in, what a good couple of days.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Mine is in too :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »