Monk to stay?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Monk to stay?

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

He did a good job in one season, and then pissed off at the first opportunity, what does he expect? For people to kiss his feet.
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:He did a good job in one season, and then pissed off at the first opportunity, what does he expect? For people to kiss his feet.
I'm glad he is having a harder time at Middlesborough. Besides it wasn't him that brought the club to the heights they got to last season, It was Pep's influence with the squad. He has spent 3-4 times as much at Middlesborough than he did at Leeds and he is struggling big time. He is giving subtle excuses about confidence of relegated side blah blah blah di blah. Monk is out of his depth without Pep Clotet. Middlesborough are a good club with a good set up and if i am honest, I thought to myself at the time he left it wasn't about extension of his contract it was that he had already decided to leave long before he did (no wonder the results went sour after January) which annoyed me most of all because before he joined us it was a win win situation for us all both Leeds and Monk. Oh well i hope he loses the plot. (karma is a wicked little bitch at times)