2017/18 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
mis
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: 2017/18 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by mis »

This article appear on our local news today. I don't think Fandi's sons will easily get a work permit.
However, they are both very good prospect that could fare well for us and certainly be the one for the future..

:)

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/14/re ... nd/page/1/
ConorCotton
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by ConorCotton »

Interesting this on Wilks, obviously a big step up but young players obviously deserve a chance especially if they are doing well. Problem is the gap between League 2 football and championship is big in terms of quality.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Played tennis with A relative of Harvey Barnes who said we'd enquired, but he thinks Leicester will take him back from Barnsley in Jan. Good to know we're actively pursuing high quality players.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

The Mckay twins have been released and played a trial at Cardiff for their under 23's yesterday:-

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... -1-8916801
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

https://mirinconenellandroad.wordpress. ... l-leonesa/
Apparently Ideguchi will be sent on loan to Leonesa for the remainder of the season, albeit they currently have all their non-EU spaces filled in the squad, but it is likely they might offload one of their two Qatari players.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Young goalkeeper signs pro terms.
Leeds United are delighted to announce goalkeeper Will Huffer has signed professional terms with the club.
The 19 year-old has been a regular for Carlos Corberan’s Under-23 side this term and has initially signed terms until June 2018, with the club holding the option to extend the deal by a further 12 months.
Huffer has produced a number of impressive performances with the Whites Academy at both Under-18 and Under-23, level, which has led to the goalkeeper being part of the England youth set up.
He becomes the latest young player to sign professional terms with the Whites, following the announcement of Jack Clarke last month and will be looking to follow in the footsteps of fellow Academy graduate, goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell, who has gone on to represent United at first team level.
Speaking about signing professional terms Huffer said: “I am so pleased, I’ve been working for this for the past ten years, all of the trips up and down the country with my family has paid off, but I still know there is a long way to go.
“It is a really proud day for me and my family, I’m so thankful to all of the coaches, my family, friends and the players, here, I am really happy.
“Bailey is two years ahead of me and I still look up to him and we have Andy Lonergan and Felix Wiedwald here, who are really good role models and I take little bits from all of them.
“Leeds United has done so much for me over these last ten years, they have always been there for me when I have needed them.
“Hopefully I can kick on now, I know how much work is required and I won’t be resting, I want to reach that next level now.”
Winner of the Europa League
Daz5
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Daz5 »

We are in for Pennington on a permanent transfer,daily express...
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

Daz5 wrote:We are in for Pennington on a permanent transfer,daily express...
Why would we sign a player that cannot get into the 1st team?

Strange one if true.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

rss1969 wrote:
Daz5 wrote:We are in for Pennington on a permanent transfer,daily express...
Why would we sign a player that cannot get into the 1st team?

Strange one if true.
You do know it's a squad game, yes? :D
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

He's better than Cooper.

Give the kid time.
He was excellent for Everton when he played in the EPL and my Toffee mate reckons he's gonna be as good as Stones.