2017/18 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Vitor-17
Terry Venables's car dealer

Re: 2017/18 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Vitor-17 »

Leeds United
On 29 June 2017, Helander joined Leeds United for a reported fee of GBP 3.5 million. He is expected to compete for a starting role next to fellow Swede Pontus Jansson in the upcoming 2017-18 Championship season when the Mighty Whites will win promotion to the Premier League.
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by White Knight »

Vitor-17 wrote:Leeds United
On 29 June 2017, Helander joined Leeds United for a reported fee of GBP 3.5 million. He is expected to compete for a starting role next to fellow Swede Pontus Jansson in the upcoming 2017-18 Championship season when the Mighty Whites will win promotion to the Premier League.
Where's the definitive word on this? I've only seen reports of alleged interest, primarily due to a connection with PJ / and Sweden. Many injuries and few first team appearances with a price tag of 3.5M + seems unlikely.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

White Knight wrote:
Vitor-17 wrote:Leeds United
Where's the definitive word on this? I've only seen reports of alleged interest, primarily due to a connection with PJ / and Sweden. Many injuries and few first team appearances with a price tag of 3.5M + seems unlikely.
That was taken from Wikipedia, which has the following comments from Mods and Users:
''I wanted to let you know that I reverted one of your recent contributions —the one you made with this edit to Filip Helander— because it did not appear constructive.''
''STOP EDITING WIKIPEDIA TO SAY A PLAYER PLAYS FOR US AS SOON AS YOU HEAR A RUMOUR. Cheers''
''Filip Viktor Helander''' (born 22 April 1993) is just a number of players people keep editing their WIKIPEDIA page to say they currently play at our club. Stop it, it's annoying. Cheers . #lufc #mot''
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
moozif
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by moozif »

This was the signing I was looking forward too aswell, might be another Keiran Agard situation here.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

All the media sources in Ticino, Switzerland are saying he's coming here.
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by White Knight »

There are good number of web sites that realise that the huge Leeds support are constantly scanning for any updates on transfers around this time of the year. They put up all sorts of rumours linked to Leeds transfers so that they get the volume of clicks that allows them to charge more for the ads. HITC is one of the worst sites for this. Much of what they put up is drivel of the highest order.

I hope it is in this case as well.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP
·
16m

Being told that Charlie Taylor is joining Burnley. Contract from July 1 (tomorrow). Fee will be decided by tribunal. #lufc
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

There you go. Correct thread 2017/18 back to the top
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

whiteinfrance wrote:There you go. Correct thread 2017/18 back to the top

Don't mention it ;)