Radrizzani Completes Takeover

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Radrizzani Completes Takeover

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Get the kettle on wrote: On Cellino - my first thought was .. Nellie the elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Well, having posted a "Thank you" message in Italian on the 'Talk Facebook page earlier, I was amused to find out Cellino's first name translates as Maximum :lol:

I don't normally think to translate anyone's name normally because it's pointless, but it would explain a lot in his case :ugeek:
Daz5
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Daz5 »

Cellino done good by us but now I think we are on to the next level ,already looking forward to next season
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

zigzag wrote:Big summer ahead Radrizani now needs to show intent on taking us forward
This is the key factor now. Cellino has gone early enough to not delay signings. It depends what we do. We need to buy to progress and buy the right players. I'll be worried if the is no movement in the next month :wtf:
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Daz5 wrote:Cellino done good by us but now I think we are on to the next level ,already looking forward to next season
Agreed. Lot of people refuse to admit it, but Cellino saved a seriously depleted club in his first 6 months. Wasn't pretty or popular, but it was effective. I for one would shake his hand, but he certainly couldn't take us any further.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Not biting.
phil62
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by phil62 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Not biting.
Credit where credit's due ANS? You cannot deny that the club is in a better place than it was when Cellino came on board. He's gone - now let's see what the next guy can do.
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

kk_white wrote:
Daz5 wrote:Cellino done good by us but now I think we are on to the next level ,already looking forward to next season
Agreed. Lot of people refuse to admit it, but Cellino saved a seriously depleted club in his first 6 months. Wasn't pretty or popular, but it was effective. I for one would shake his hand, but he certainly couldn't take us any further.
This :thumbup:

We are in a much better place than when Cellino took over.
Last edited by MOT1964 on 24 May 2017, 07:05, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Happy that the takeover happened without any issues, now its up to Rads to take us to the next level, i will reserve my judgement for now on whether he is a good thing for our club, the ball is in his court now.

As for Massimo, thanks for the memories, not all good but not all bad either, he steered us (in the end) in a better direction which put people's noses out of joint and got a lot of people offside along the way, if only he kept out of the football side of things he might have been remembered in a better light. Good luck Massimo with your next play thing ;)
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Another Northern Soul wrote:Not biting.
Wasn't fishing :|
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well for me i couldn't be happier that the Cellino era is now over.

The man wasn't right for the club from the off and he caused far too much controversy in and around the club.
He did stabilize the finances of the club which in all fairness wasn't an easy thing to do and he had a high work ethic to achieve that. He made some tough calls and some very stupid calls that irritated even the most patient of us fans.

His time has come and gone and a new era with a more stable but i hope as hard working regime are in control of the club.

Best of luck to the new owners of Leeds United Football club.

PS: I have a really good feeling this is the one we've been waiting for boys and girls.