Radrizzani Completes Takeover

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Radrizzani Completes Takeover

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Good read here on the situation

https://www.mikethornton.xyz/49ers/
Thanks for that, NW.
Very interesting reading and it's restored my faith in AR, which had taken a bit of a battering over the last few months.

One key line for me is this :
.. being able to regionalise adverts to small sections of countries around the world has a great potential for increasing Leeds United’s revenue
Above everything else, it shows AR knows his stuff and is clearly using his business head and experience in the market to drive the club forward.
We're still a highly visible and recognisable brand around the world but this method of monetising it could be crucial in terms of giving us a leg up on our rivals and only serves to underline his insistence that we broker our own media deals away from any joint EFL TV deals.
swindonwhite
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

LEEDS United have sold a minority stake in the club to the S

Post by swindonwhite »

LEEDS United have sold a minority stake in the club to the San Francisco 49ers' investment group this is good news I think-could do with some.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Good read here on the situation

https://www.mikethornton.xyz/49ers/
Radrizzani has quoted and complimented this article on twitter, stating that Mike knows more than him :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Re: LEEDS United have sold a minority stake in the club to t

swindonwhite wrote:LEEDS United have sold a minority stake in the club to the San Francisco 49ers' investment group this is good news I think-could do with some.

Yes, but you're a little behind the news, SW - we've been discussing it already this morning so I merged your topic with the existing AR thread :)
swindonwhite

Post by swindonwhite »

Sorry but I could not find it anywhere-thought the news would merit a discussion
Deleted User 728

swindonwhite wrote:Sorry but I could not find it anywhere-thought the news would merit a discussion
No need to apologise, mate :thumbup:
Mickeyzee

Post by Mickeyzee »

Personally I can only see the benefits of this 49er's news - added funds, which have been promised to be added to the transfer kitty, more brand exposure in a very lucrative market - its all good.

I like NFL and would love to see the 49er's play a game at Elland road, I would certainly go to watch this!

Great read btw NW thanks for the link and you 2 Rigger on FB page! Is it wrong I'm getting a little excited on our summer events in the transfer market already!!

Speak soon

Mick
It's only a game love?! Shut up you daft woman....
Deleted User 728

Mickeyzee wrote:Is it wrong I'm getting a little excited on our summer events in the transfer market already!!
Yes :lol:
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by SG90 »

Explains why they thought the badge was a good idea then. I'm all for additional investment, but I don't like the way this is leading to us becoming some soccer franchise for the US and Asian markets. I don't want us to lose our heritage and soul for promotion.
marziale
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by marziale »

Times interview today with James Milner. Very strong on Leeds United and the Academy. Good read.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jame ... 1896cb93f9