Radrizzani Completes Takeover

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Radrizzani Completes Takeover

Post by DominanceUK »

marziale wrote:Times interview today with James Milner. Very strong on Leeds United and the Academy. Good read.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jame ... 1896cb93f9
That was an excellent read, thanks pal :thumbup:
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

marziale wrote:Times interview today with James Milner. Very strong on Leeds United and the Academy. Good read.
Very good article. Thanks for posting the link!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I've just listened to Paraag Marathe, President of 49ers Enterprises. What an inspirational man the passion in his voice made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up.
Winner of the Europa League
phil62
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by phil62 »

Ricardo Da Lepp wrote:
Very good article. Thanks for posting the link!
When James was a 10 year old I took my school team to play against his (Westbrook Lane in Horsforth where my wife was a teacher - she's now the Head). James' coach was a certain Jon Moss now a premier league referee and a good friend of mine from when we worked together at Jon's previous school - I mentored him as a new teacher. At the game Jon told me he had a player who was absolutely going to make it. I asked him which one and he pointed out James. I put three men on him and told them to follow him wherever he went. We won 4-2! James however, was amazing, he wanted to take every corner, free kick etc. He was an outstanding player whose team mates just couldn't keep up. I have since watched his career with a keen interest. He is a great professional who has conducted himself so well during his career. I hope he will come back to finish his career as the Captain of Leeds United. Jon has done pretty well too! I sincerely hope James gets his Champions League winners medal tomorrow.
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Rumours that the 49's are set to take over at Leeds & Radz is selling hence no players brought in. Apparently the £10m was a deposit a message of intent. I'm not sure if I believe this button would explain why no monies have been spent. I must admit most of Radz's energies go into his TV company at the moment.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

I don't believe there's anything new happening in ownership area, I just think we've been less active in buying/borrowing players than all of us would like. That SF rumour just seems to be someone personally speculating and other people taking it as a reliable 'source', it makes no sense to me TBH.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Thanks for the response ANS I just thought it warranted a mention. Things are slow on the incoming side that's why I thought there might be a grain of truth in it. No smoke & all that...
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Thanks for the response ANS I just thought it warranted a mention. Things are slow on the incoming side that's why I thought there might be a grain of truth in it. No smoke & all that...
Totally agree mate. I hear they're still hopeful of a signing this week but I've no idea who it is!
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Thanks for the response ANS I just thought it warranted a mention. Things are slow on the incoming side that's why I thought there might be a grain of truth in it. No smoke & all that...
Dry ice in smoke machines.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Paraag Marathe speaks about the season ahead:-

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... -1-9269405