Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Leicester White wrote:Ipswich away is my 50th birthday... I've got 2 home season tickets but don't do away days because of family commitments. This one's DIFFERENT! How do I get away tickets and how many could I get?
I could be wrong, but that game will probably go to loyalty, so I suspect you have very little chance of grabbing a ticket.

Keep an eye on the official website nearer the time.
No disrespect Kev BB but I think you will be wrong about it, I suspect it will be a first come first served basis as Ipswich should/will give us a large allocation. Nonetheless, it's going to be chaotic getting tickets for it as it's the last match of the season (we hope, with auto promotion) plus it's a bank holiday weekend. It's usually loyalty-based if limited ticket allocation, I think (?)
Funnily enough it was a topic of conversation in the Pav before the game on Saturday Rob, and I was very much in the minority thinking it would go to loyalty. I still think it will, and in fairness it should, and that’s coming from someone likely to miss out as I probably won’t have done enough of aways.

I better start looking for accommodation then :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Our home game, v WBA, now Friday 1st March thanks to our good friends at SKY.
Can't say that this one was a surprise. :roll:
No you can’t Al, I’m not a big fan of Friday night games though.

The traffic is crazy busy, the usual crowd in the Pav don’t always get there on time due to work commitments and I’m in trouble with the dog as he generally has to put up with a shorter afternoon run as I have to set off early :evil:
BB, does your dog 'bite yer leg'? :D
Only when I don’t take him out for long enough Sir John, which will probably happen here :?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
zigzag
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by zigzag »

With QPR winning their cup replay I expect our match there to be switched to a later date
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Leicester White wrote:Ipswich away is my 50th birthday... I've got 2 home season tickets but don't do away days because of family commitments. This one's DIFFERENT! How do I get away tickets and how many could I get?
I could be wrong, but that game will probably go to loyalty, so I suspect you have very little chance of grabbing a ticket.

No disrespect Kev BB but I think you will be wrong about it, I suspect it will be a first come first served basis as Ipswich should/will give us a large allocation. Nonetheless, it's going to be chaotic getting tickets for it as it's the last match of the season (we hope, with auto promotion) plus it's a bank holiday weekend. It's usually loyalty-based if limited ticket allocation, I think (?)
Cheers gents, hope BB is right. Best Ian
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

zigzag wrote:With QPR winning their cup replay I expect our match there to be switched to a later date
Correct.

New date of Tuesday 26th February, 7.45 KO.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

Funnily enough it was a topic of conversation in the Pav before the game on Saturday Rob, and I was very much in the minority thinking it would go to loyalty. I still think it will, and in fairness it should, and that’s coming from someone likely to miss out as I probably won’t have done enough of aways.

I better start looking for accommodation then :D
Well I’ve booked my accommodation in Ipswich for the Saturday night, fingers crossed for a ticket now :D
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Latest fixture selection made.

Our Sky Bet Championship fixture with Preston North End has been selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports Action.

All fixture details remain the same.

Preston North End v Leeds United

Fixture date: Tuesday 9th April 2019

Fixture kick-off: 7:45pm

Venue: Deepdale
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Our home game, against Sheff Wednesday, same date and time but now a 5.30 KO.

Yes, you’ve guessed it, now live on SKY.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:Our home game, against Sheff Wednesday, same date and time but now a 5.30 KO.

You messer you trying to confuse me :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Our home game, against Sheff Wednesday, same date and time but now a 5.30 KO.

You messer you trying to confuse me :D
Didn't you know BB had a time machine? :shh: