Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Boro away on the 9th Feb has been changed to a 1pm kick off time on police advice.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Our home game, v WBA, now Friday 1st March thanks to our good friends at SKY.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Barlow Boy wrote:Our home game, v WBA, now Friday 1st March thanks to our good friends at SKY.
Can't say that this one was a surprise. :roll:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Wigan White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Our home game, v WBA, now Friday 1st March thanks to our good friends at SKY.
No you can’t Al, I’m not a big fan of Friday night games though.

The traffic is crazy busy, the usual crowd in the Pav don’t always get there on time due to work commitments and I’m in trouble with the dog as he generally has to put up with a shorter afternoon run as I have to set off early :evil:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Wigan White wrote:

The traffic is crazy busy, the usual crowd in the Pav don’t always get there on time due to work commitments and I’m in trouble with the dog as he generally has to put up with a shorter afternoon run as I have to set off early :evil:
Agree, the missus told me about this, jus nee to remember to set off earlier, the Derby match traffic was crazily busy - more so than normal
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Our game against Sheffield United, same day 16th March, will now KO at 12.30.

No surprises in that the game has been selected for SKY.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Ipswich away is my 50th birthday... I've got 2 home season tickets but don't do away days because of family commitments. This one's DIFFERENT! How do I get away tickets and how many could I get?
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Leicester White wrote:Ipswich away is my 50th birthday... I've got 2 home season tickets but don't do away days because of family commitments. This one's DIFFERENT! How do I get away tickets and how many could I get?
I could be wrong, but that game will probably go to loyalty, so I suspect you have very little chance of grabbing a ticket.

Keep an eye on the official website nearer the time.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Leicester White wrote:Ipswich away is my 50th birthday... I've got 2 home season tickets but don't do away days because of family commitments. This one's DIFFERENT! How do I get away tickets and how many could I get?
I could be wrong, but that game will probably go to loyalty, so I suspect you have very little chance of grabbing a ticket.

Keep an eye on the official website nearer the time.
No disrespect Kev BB but I think you will be wrong about it, I suspect it will be a first come first served basis as Ipswich should/will give us a large allocation. Nonetheless, it's going to be chaotic getting tickets for it as it's the last match of the season (we hope, with auto promotion) plus it's a bank holiday weekend. It's usually loyalty-based if limited ticket allocation, I think (?)
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Wigan White wrote:

BB, does your dog 'bite yer leg'? :D
I once played against Don Revie.