Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Post by Selby White »

guitarmark wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:One more day, please be at home last game of the season, please don’t have a home game on my Mrs birthday, please don’t have a home game on my birthday, please don’t have a home game on my wedding anniversary, please don’t have a home game on Boxing Day.

Otherwise, anything else is fine :thumbup:
There was a leaked report about fixtures the other day and we are away to Leicester first - Not sure if this is true or not but as you say only 1 day to find out
Think the leaked report has us playing Spurs (8th game) during an international break.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Selby White wrote:
guitarmark wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:One more day, please be at home last game of the season, please don’t have a home game on my Mrs birthday, please don’t have a home game on my birthday, please don’t have a home game on my wedding anniversary, please don’t have a home game on Boxing Day.

There was a leaked report about fixtures the other day and we are away to Leicester first - Not sure if this is true or not but as you say only 1 day to find out
Think the leaked report has us playing Spurs (8th game) during an international break.
I was shown this yesterday by a mate at work, only showed fixtures for August and September and if I remember correctly we don't play any of the so called big 6 apart from Spurs in that duration
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Selby White wrote:
guitarmark wrote:

so we are in with a shout then on that match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Please do not post any links to any fixture lists (BBC, SKY etc) as this is a breach of copyright.

Any such posts will have to be deleted.

Cheers

The Mod Team
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

I have a funny feeling our first game will be away against a newly promoted side.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I didn’t do too well :shock:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I’ve just informed my Mrs I will not be attending the family get together at her mums on Boxing Day.

I’m now taking the dog for a long, long walk.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

So those leaked fixtures weren't true then?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! :D

Wolves at home, first game. With luck it will stay as a Sat 3pm KO time!
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

I'm happy with our fixtures (yes I'm speaking from afar).

Home games at the start and end of the season, play City at home after the world cup, good time to play them.

No crappy month of playing the top 6 in a row like we have in the past couple of seasons.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Very good spread of games.

At first (and very quick) glance, there's a couple of tricky patches, but as Mr R alludes to, really no run where you could fear no points at all coming.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay