Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Post by Polkadot »

Aaron wrote:I doubt I'll be able to make this game and my Dad and I both have gold memberships. I'm happy to purchase tickets and send them on if you cover the postage fee. Message me in a few months if you're interested so I don't forget.
Wow, amazing! I'll message you in February, cheers! :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

QPR away, same day January 18th, but now a 12.30 KO thanks to our friends at SKY.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
VALLEY BOY
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by VALLEY BOY »

Xmas present from sky ??? all boxing day games will be free to watch. Preston home 17.15 K/OFF. :clap:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Our game v Forest still on 8th February stays on the same date but will now kick off at 17:30 for SKY.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Beware those planning a trip to ER for our game against Millwall on Saturday 25th January, due to Millwall’s progression to the FA Cup 4th round this game will be moved.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:Beware those planning a trip to ER for our game against Millwall on Saturday 25th January, due to Millwall’s progression to the FA Cup 4th round this game will be moved.
Well spotted BB. Have been caught out before.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Beware those planning a trip to ER for our game against Millwall on Saturday 25th January, due to Millwall’s progression to the FA Cup 4th round this game will be moved.
I’m just praying it doesn’t get brought forward to Tuesday (21st), as it’s my birthday and I’m still in the doghouse for going to the game on Boxing Day.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Davycc wrote:
I’m just praying it doesn’t get brought forward to Tuesday (21st), as it’s my birthday and I’m still in the doghouse for going to the game on Boxing Day.
Should be enough room in there though :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Davycc wrote:

New date of Tuesday 28th January at 7.45pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Middlesbrough away, same date and time, but now to be shown on SKY Sports (it would have been on the red button anyway).

Hull away, same date, but brought forward to a 12.30 KO. Again, live on SKY Sports.