Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Postby Polkadot » 06 Dec 2019, 12:22

Aaron wrote:I doubt I'll be able to make this game and my Dad and I both have gold memberships. I'm happy to purchase tickets and send them on if you cover the postage fee. Message me in a few months if you're interested so I don't forget.

Wow, amazing! I'll message you in February, cheers! :thumbup:
Polkadot
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Postby Barlow Boy » 06 Dec 2019, 17:02

QPR away, same day January 18th, but now a 12.30 KO thanks to our friends at SKY.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby VALLEY BOY » 06 Dec 2019, 21:35

Xmas present from sky ??? all boxing day games will be free to watch. Preston home 17.15 K/OFF. :clap:
VALLEY BOY
Garry Monk's Speech Writer

Postby NottinghamWhite » 03 Jan 2020, 11:24

Our game v Forest still on 8th February stays on the same date but will now kick off at 17:30 for SKY.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Postby Barlow Boy » 04 Jan 2020, 14:51

Beware those planning a trip to ER for our game against Millwall on Saturday 25th January, due to Millwall’s progression to the FA Cup 4th round this game will be moved.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby Davycc » 04 Jan 2020, 14:56

Barlow Boy wrote:Beware those planning a trip to ER for our game against Millwall on Saturday 25th January, due to Millwall’s progression to the FA Cup 4th round this game will be moved.

Well spotted BB. Have been caught out before.
The Thrones Murders available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1686297025 When Santa Got Stuck https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1088420796
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby Barlow Boy » 04 Jan 2020, 15:06

Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Beware those planning a trip to ER for our game against Millwall on Saturday 25th January, due to Millwall’s progression to the FA Cup 4th round this game will be moved.

I’m just praying it doesn’t get brought forward to Tuesday (21st), as it’s my birthday and I’m still in the doghouse for going to the game on Boxing Day.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby Davycc » 04 Jan 2020, 15:19

Barlow Boy wrote:
Davycc wrote:

I’m just praying it doesn’t get brought forward to Tuesday (21st), as it’s my birthday and I’m still in the doghouse for going to the game on Boxing Day.

Should be enough room in there though :thumbup:
The Thrones Murders available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1686297025 When Santa Got Stuck https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1088420796
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby Barlow Boy » 09 Jan 2020, 19:04

Barlow Boy wrote:
Davycc wrote:

New date of Tuesday 28th January at 7.45pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Previous

Return to LUFC TALK