Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Barlow Boy » 26 Jan 2018, 12:14

Not a change to the actual fixture, but Fulham away, 3rd April, is now live on SKY.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7004
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Barlow Boy » 01 Mar 2018, 16:36

Aston Villa, away, been brought forward to Friday 13th April at 7.45pm (unsurprisingly, it’s on SKY).
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7004
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby kk_white » 01 Mar 2018, 17:21

Barlow Boy wrote:Aston Villa, away, been brought forward to Friday 13th April at 7.45pm (unsurprisingly, it’s on SKY).

At that stage of the season, they must think it's a game of consequence.... for both clubs? :thumbup:
User avatar
kk_white
Arthur Fairclough's milliner
 
Posts: 2004
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 14:23
Location: Galway

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Deleted User 496 » 02 Mar 2018, 13:57

kk_white wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Aston Villa, away, been brought forward to Friday 13th April at 7.45pm (unsurprisingly, it’s on SKY).

At that stage of the season, they must think it's a game of consequence.... for both clubs? :thumbup:


Just two very big clubs in the Champ and sure for Villa could well be vital re autos. I seriously doubt outside of us fans, if anybody gives us a really serious chance of making the play-offs.
Deleted User 496
 

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Another Northern Soul » 02 Mar 2018, 14:40

I don't think we will reach the play offs but the possibility of us doing it has increased recently. Avoiding defeat tonight would again help.
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 5047
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Deleted User 496 » 02 Mar 2018, 15:04

Another Northern Soul wrote:I don't think we will reach the play offs but the possibility of us doing it has increased recently. Avoiding defeat tonight would again help.


We'd need a win imo, as currently 6 outside and for that to perhaps extend to 8/9 would be too much for us.
Deleted User 496
 

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Barlow Boy » 22 May 2018, 16:42

Please could one of the Mods delete the 2017/2018 bit from the title of this thread, so we can use this one thread going forward each season.

P.S Fixtures for the forthcoming season out on 21st June :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7004
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby rigger » 22 May 2018, 17:18

Barlow Boy wrote:Please could one of the Mods delete the 2017/2018 bit from the title of this thread, so we can use this one thread going forward each season.

P.S Fixtures for the forthcoming season out on 21st June :thumbup:


Done.
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 13149
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes 2017/2018

Postby Barlow Boy » 22 May 2018, 17:30

rigger wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Please could one of the Mods delete the 2017/2018 bit from the title of this thread, so we can use this one thread going forward each season.

P.S Fixtures for the forthcoming season out on 21st June :thumbup:


Done.

Cheers mate :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7004
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Postby Barlow Boy » 31 May 2018, 10:29

Leeds to play Forest Green Rovers away, in a pre-season friendly, on July 17th.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7004
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

PreviousNext

Return to LUFC TALK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daz5 and 9 guests