Match Day Ticket Prices

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Match Day Ticket Prices

Post by dlw10 »

PockWhite wrote:Breaking news: me and Mr +15 (and a.n.other) are gonna be in town for both these games 'and' we're sitting near that Mr dlw10, so be warned people!! :o :oops: :D ;)
Good stuff Pete, looking forward to it - let's hope the good run continues... we've shared a few miserable afternoons!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

dlw10 wrote:
PockWhite wrote:Breaking news: me and Mr +15 (and a.n.other) are gonna be in town for both these games 'and' we're sitting near that Mr dlw10, so be warned people!! :o :oops: :D ;)
Good stuff Pete, looking forward to it - let's hope the good run continues... we've shared a few miserable afternoons!
Well we do have a family stand, about time we had a geriatric section.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
dlw10 wrote:
Would have to be at ground level BB. Won't be easy getting the mobility scooters and zimmer frames up stairs.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Wigan White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
dlw10 wrote:
Would have to be at ground level BB. Won't be easy getting the mobility scooters and zimmer frames up stairs.

You can go off people tha knaws!
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Leeds United
11 mins ·
Following consultation, we have changed our Ticket Office number to an 0371 number to save supporters money
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

MOT1964 wrote:Leeds United
11 mins ·
Following consultation, we have changed our Ticket Office number to an 0371 number to save supporters money
Someone complained to the Supporters' Trust about it and they in turn asked the club to investigate. Good work!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I doubt it affects many on here, but just in case, the match day ticket collection point has changed.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... tion-point
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.