Match Day Ticket Prices

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Match Day Ticket Prices

Post by Barlow Boy »

My season ticket works out at £19.34 a game, which I consider good value, but these look steep to me.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/info
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Match Day Ticket Prices

Post by Wigan White »

Barlow Boy wrote:My season ticket works out at £19.34 a game, which I consider good value, but these look steep to me.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/info
Flippin' 'eck!!!!! :o
LU Supporters Trust
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by LU Supporters Trust »

Good timing that, Wigan White :)

This is our official comment copied from our Facebook page.

'The Leeds United Supporters' Trust is disappointed to see the proposed ticket prices published by our club on Saturday as they appear 'excessive'. We are to seek talks with the club to understand their stance on this.'
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust is a democratic society and not-for-profit, registered with the FCA.

To join, please see www.leedsunitedtrust.com/
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

Terrible pricing

How is this supposed to entice new or returning fans?
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

I think our prices are too high in general ... but they have been for years! The increase for next season is only either a pound or sometimes two pounds for most tickets apart from the very special A+ games that they are saying will be few and far between. That being the case, and knowing what Radz has already forked out and the fact that prices have not been increased for a couple of years I actually see it as a reasonable increase.
The £5 increase for buying on the day is still there (but I understand the costs and chaos that can be caused through loads of fans buying on the day so can understand that) as is the ludicrous "admin fee" for buying online which I don't understand.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... ket-record

Leeds United are delighted to announce record Season Ticket sales for a Championship campaign. In a phenomenal show of loyalty from supporters, Season Ticket sales are up over 25% from last year.

Supporters who have yet to purchase are urged to do so soon to ensure they can secure their desired location.

These are exciting times for Leeds United supporters with a new owner in the form of Andrea Radrizzani who has already bought Elland Road back as well as supported his new Head Coach with several new recruits.

Managing Director Angus Kinnear said: “We have been really pleased by the response from supporters and it is great to see Season Ticket sales grow so significantly ahead of the new campaign.

We believe Andrea Radrizzani’s takeover, his purchase of Elland Road and the appointment of Thomas Christiansen and our raft of new signings have all contributed to create excitement and optimism. Season Tickets are by far the most affordable way to support the team, offering up to a 40% discount versus match by match prices.”

The club has also announced an increase in match by match ticket prices this week, making Season Tickets even more cost effective for supporters.

Angus added: “We have frozen Season Ticket renewals for the past five years and frozen Junior match by match tickets since 2010 and now for the first time in two years we have increased the price of adult matchday tickets by around 5% with the average ticket costing £2 more than last season”

Kinnear went on to highlight how the additional revenue generated from ticket sales is spent: “Unlike Premier League Clubs who enjoy a vast income from TV, ticketing revenue is our primary source of income and is the largest single factor influencing investment in the team.

“It’s clear from the business that we have done in the transfer market this summer that all money generated from ticket sales is going straight back in to improving the first team which is vital for an ambitious club like ours which wants to be competitive, yet does not benefit from parachute payments.

“To assist supporters who can only attend occasional matches we will continue our members discount and we will be introducing new cheaper ticketing bundles throughout the season. We will always ensure that, in the round, our pricing is not out of line with other leading clubs in our division."

To clarify the introduction of an A+ category this year, this will only be used for exceptional fixtures where we judge that demand will outstrip supply.

Season Ticket Holders can enjoy every home Sky Bet Championship game for as little as £21.04 per match, with Under 11s equating to just £3.00 per game during the 2017/18 season.
LU Supporters Trust
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by LU Supporters Trust »

Copied from our page on Facebook regarding the good, swift response from the club to our enquiry on Sunday (viewable via the link).

Having received concerns and queries from Trust members over the recent match day ticket news, the Trust sought clarification from the club. We are here to represent our members, our relationship with the club is as good as ever and we're very pleased to receive a quick response amidst all the great progress the club is making. Please click on the link if you want to read it. https://www.leedsunitedtrust.com/announ ... et-prices/
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust is a democratic society and not-for-profit, registered with the FCA.

To join, please see www.leedsunitedtrust.com/
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... eston-game

Football returns to Elland Road a week on Saturday and the club has experienced a high volume of demand for tickets
Over 30,000 tickets have been sold for next Saturday’s opening home game against Preston North End and we are advising supporters to buy now as a home sell out is looking increasingly likely.

After an exciting summer, Championship football returns to Elland Road a week on Saturday and the club has experienced a high volume of demand for tickets for the tie. The Whites have already made 10 new signings this summer and appointed an exciting new Head Coach in the form of Thomas Christianson - expectation is beginning to grow.

The average home attendance from January last season was over 30,000 and with 26% more Season Tickets already sold for this year’s campaign we would like to advise supporters to purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment.

Season Tickets are also still on sale and with the acquisition of Elland Road and an exciting season summerahead, there has never been a better time to become a Leeds United Season Ticket Holder.

New Adult Season Ticket Holders in the Family Stand can enjoy every home Sky Bet Championship game for as little as £21.04 per match, with Under-11s equating to just £3.00 per game.
PockWhite

Post by PockWhite »

Nice little ticket(s) offer for home games v Burton & Brummie, well done Mr Rad! :thumbup: :clap:

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... am-tickets
PockWhite

Post by PockWhite »

Breaking news: me and Mr +15 (and a.n.other) are gonna be in town for both these games 'and' we're sitting near that Mr dlw10, so be warned people!! :o :oops: :D ;)