Ipswich Town

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Ipswich Town

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Tickets go on sale today & U16's can go for a £1 when purchased with a adult ticket.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... et-details
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Ipswich Town

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Ive been banging on about this type of incentive for ages. The kids will want merchandise, food & drink. No extra stewarding will be required. Every business looks at ways of getting bums on seats hotels drop their rack rates, pubs/restaurants do early bird specials & department stores have sales. Whether it Radz or someone else I applaud them :clap:
Winner of the Europa League
woollywhite
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by woollywhite »

at last! something I've been saying for years!

Get the kids in for free, (or as near to), and guarantee that at least some of them will want to go again.... and again... etc...etc..

turning into (fan)atical supporters and future season ticket holders who will then take their kids..... etc..... etc...

just common sense to me... :crazy: :D
NO news is good news
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

It's great seeing incentives like this. The youngsters are tomorrow's season ticket holders, get them involved now they will be hooked for life. At long last the club is being run like a proper business and not a cash cow for greedy owners.
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

And it's Cat B, following on from Burton & B'ham which are both also Cat B's and with 33% discount offer!!
Top stuff Mr Radz! :clap: :clap:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Great incentive. I've been thinking about digging my old school uniform out for ages. Just need to shave off the beard, claim school meals are full of fat these days and get the mrs to iron out my wrinkles. :shifty: