Burton game...

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Funky
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Re: Burton game...

Post by Funky »

rigger wrote:How do you know that ??

How do you know what our club could or couldn't have done when you say yourself you know so little about us ??

Seriously, you're swinging from light-hearted banter to provocative BS here and I'm not sure what your real reason is for coming in here ..
No I'm not, I've just read your accounts and the reports in the Yorkshire Post based upon them, I was then asked to do some homework.

I'll jog off. The first post was a misguided (clearly) approach at humour based on the ridiculous prices you charge for away fans. That should unite supporters not divide them.

I'll be back later in the year to help your travelling fans find the best places to go in Burton (there are some great places). That was my original intention when I registered last year.

Enjoy the game Saturday.
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

PERSONALLY i think that sometimes posters on here can be a bit paranoid when they read something they don't like.

I just read the original post and didn't find anything offensive.

Hats off to Funky for taking the 'attacks' in a gracious manner I say

I'm not even sure the comments were his , or quoted from other fan's responses to questions

All a bit of an over reaction if you ask me. MOT :angel:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

whiteinfrance wrote:PERSONALLY i think that sometimes posters on here can be a bit paranoid when they read something they don't like.

I'm not even sure the comments were his , or quoted from other fan's responses to questions

I think you're being paranoid about posters on here being paranoid about his posts :P :angel:
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

whiteinfrance wrote:PERSONALLY i think that sometimes posters on here can be a bit paranoid when they read something they don't like.

I am not bothered about peoples opinions.........that is their business and everyone is entitled.

I would like to think that if i registered to post on another clubs fan forum (which i would not), I would take the time to research that clubs historical and recent past before passing judgement on it..........especially for OVERSPENDING!!

Trying to tell us that we are one of the big time Charlies that need to be rained in is just poor knowledge.

Dictating that our wage bill should be on a par with Burton's is a pathetic attempt at a wind up............is our turnover on a par? Do we attract 5-6000 gates now then?

Jog on indeed :wave:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I think this thread has run its course so I'll close it.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Funky wrote:
No idea about any of your players
Hopefully you've a little more idea now :lol:
Winner of the Europa League