Leeds United app

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
muddyfuker
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Re: Leeds United app

Post by muddyfuker »

My ipad is years old ....cost £100 ish so dont need an expesive phone or pad.not sticking up for apple by any stretch like but you dont need an expensive unit and you can update the software on older systems for free
John Dane
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by John Dane »

muddyfuker wrote:Just google leeds united app and its the one with the leeds badge ....i would take a pictue but dont know how to upload it

Leeds United Official by InCrowd
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/leeds-u ... 43613?mt=8

This is a link to it
Rigger has made a very usefull guideline to upload pictures in the topic "Introduction, Guidelines and Announcements/How to add an Image".

I use it everytime I post a picture and it works :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Thanks for the link mate, the Mrs has just done whatever it is you do and I can view it now :thumbup:.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

muddyfuker wrote:My ipad is years old ....cost £100 ish so dont need an expesive phone or pad.not sticking up for apple by any stretch like but you dont need an expensive unit and you can update the software on older systems for free
iPhone I have only goes to IOS 7.2
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

kk_white wrote:
muddyfuker wrote:My ipad is years old ....cost £100 ish so dont need an expesive phone or pad.not sticking up for apple by any stretch like but you dont need an expensive unit and you can update the software on older systems for free
iPhone I have only goes to IOS 7.2
I tried to download the app on my iPad which is iOS 9.3 or something, but it didn''t work. I wrote to LUFC/LUTV and they said my tablet was too old!

I think we have managed to download the app onto my hubby's android hudl, but I haven't tested it yet. I will need it when we go to the Canaries in November. I'm hoping to watch the games when I'm there.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

muddyfuker wrote:Just google leeds united app and its the one with the leeds badge ....i would take a pictue but dont know how to upload it

This is a link to it
For completeness here is the android version link https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ball.leeds compatible anything 4.3 (jellybean) or later so works on my phone and my 4 year old tablet. The press conferences look good in HD, and I'm aiming to get a MHL lead to be able to watch on the TV - great for the highlights & full match replays.

It is strange how I keep getting emails advertising the £5 live days when I'm in the UK and go to most home games, I wonder if its an email sent out to everyone irrespective of where you live?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Nic wrote:...It is strange how I keep getting emails advertising the £5 live days when I'm in the UK and go to most home games, I wonder if its an email sent out to everyone irrespective of where you live?
Yep, I get it too.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

Nic wrote:

This is a link to it
For completeness here is the android version link https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ball.leeds compatible anything 4.3 (jellybean) or later so works on my phone and my 4 year old tablet. The press conferences look good in HD, and I'm aiming to get a MHL lead to be able to watch on the TV - great for the highlights & full match replays.

It is strange how I keep getting emails advertising the £5 live days when I'm in the UK and go to most home games, I wonder if its an email sent out to everyone irrespective of where you live?
Downloaded the app through the link. Cheers :thumbup: