In the Press

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 3289

Re: In the Press

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Great article that. I must be imbalanced this morning I was welling up reading parts of that. Heart of a Lion.
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Great article that. I must be imbalanced this morning I was welling up reading parts of that. Heart of a Lion.
Absolutely agree VHTM, great article & likewise have a number of tears welling up in my eyes as a result of reading it and remembering so many memories of the great wee man and that wonderful team.
A big cheers to NW for putting the link up. :thumbup:
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

From one of the YEP articles:-

Hugh Crow · Leeds

Might it be a moment when we can start to be suspicious that someone, some group, is starting to do things right here? Its not an easy suspicion after the last 12 years of asset stripping but if we win next week we have to go into the top 6. Suddenly Saiz, Alioski, Cibick,Ekuban,Wiedwald are all making an impression. Lassoga, slow, but with the eye of an assassin, Klich has more to come. Anita and Borthwick Jackson waiting - and this season we kept our best players
As a veteran of the 12 wilderness years seeing ER full every week is something I couldn't see happening and it is sending me raptourous And the away games - well. we just own everywhere we go and I just love it.
Xmas cards for the kids, Lady Harewood, the Ladies, amazing LED effects round ground.All these good things.We squabble between us about details of this and that - me about midfield, you about a striker, the guy behind you about left back. But take Cibicki as an example - from zero to hero.
This Club - and don't we all feel good this weekend - is credible, being being dragged into the 21st century and is 11 points behind Cardiff with them to come here. Plus new faces in January.
I doubt you'll get into ER next Saturday if your not in already and it will be a seething, fevered, rambuctiuos cauldron of noise. Now lets do what Christianssen says - there has to be a laying down of arms and a comprehensive ceasefireof of targetting our own. It has to end and end right now.
That does not have to involve curbing yourself at all. If we go into next Saturday night and Christmas in the top 6 then I and ours will go absolutely wired.Believe me.
We are Leeds - we never went away but we will return with a hammer blow this time. tick tock, tick tock...

Not a truer word has been posted on any forum.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

More poor journalism as they moved from Doncaster to Leeds not Dundee as in the article.

Also their father is Willie Mckay who is one of the biggest agents around so he could easily get a move for them if Leeds aren't going to renew their contracts in the summer.
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Neither of the Mckay boys are in the sixteen playing for the under 23's at Bolton tonight, so they may well have been released.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Good David Prutton article.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... -1-8922277
Just read it, a good assessment. I mentioned before DP is doing well on the media front, obviously doing the right things to impress the moguls, good luck to him always did like him playing for us.

I hope TC gets a real chance with us and under AR I think he will. I just have a feeling he's a good fit. From his point of view I think he can safely say he has a carrer in English football now.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/an ... eds-united

Interesting article by an Indian web-reporter. Never heard of Sportskeeda before but will be following it now :D