Stuart Dallas

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Stuart Dallas

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Stuart is in tonight's squad after recently losing his mother. For those attending if he's warming up or in the starting eleven give the lad plenty of vocal support. Comes across as always giving 100% & a real nice guy.

Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Re: Stuart Dallas

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Yep, he's one of the most professional players we've had in a long time.

I know it's one of our "things" as a club, but Leeds fans really do love a player who never gives less than 100%.

Hope he scores too :)
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

The subs always get a generous round of applause when they do their warm ups towards us in the North Stand, I’ll be sure to clap my hands that bit harder and raise a cheer for the fella that is for sure if he’s on the bench, or otherwise.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Stuart is in tonight's squad after recently losing his mother. For those attending if he's warming up or in the starting eleven give the lad plenty of vocal support. Comes across as always giving 100% & a real nice guy.

We all love Stuarty D... :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

He's got the likable factor about him. Hope he comes on and scores the winner. The roof would come off, but more importantly I hope he's ok in himself after losing his mum. :thumbup:
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:He's got the likable factor about him. Hope he comes on and scores the winner. The roof would come off, but more importantly I hope he's ok in himself after losing his mum. :thumbup:
Nothing to disagree with there, VHTM. Welcome back Stuart.