The ideal Christmas present

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: The ideal Christmas present

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Have also contacted the club asking when my certificate will be in the post.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

NottinghamWhite wrote:Have also contacted the club asking when my certificate will be in the post.
They've responded & certificates are sent out 60 days after the order has been placed. Why ? :wtf:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

NottinghamWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Have also contacted the club asking when my certificate will be in the post.
They've responded & certificates are sent out 60 days after the order has been placed. Why ? :wtf:

You couldn't make this up the post mans just delivered the certificate all I'll say is it's not worth £9:99 I feel ripped off :evil:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:

You couldn't make this up the post mans just delivered the certificate all I'll say is it's not worth £9:99 I feel ripped off :evil:
Mrs B downloaded mine, popped it in a frame and it looks good. Yours might look better in a frame too NW.

Time will tell if the overall thing is worth the money.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

It's a piece of card not embossed or anything, the printing is faint it's like the ink cartridge has dried up. Also it came 2nd class post I reckon the club will have made £9 profit on this. Shocking absolutely shocking.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:It's a piece of card not embossed or anything, the printing is faint it's like the ink cartridge has dried up. Also it came 2nd class post I reckon the club will have made £9 profit on this. Shocking absolutely shocking.
Doesn’t sound good that mate, if you’re not happy, I’d contact the club. I find them very helpful with this sort of thing, they will at least send you a replacement.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Dosent sound good that NW. At £9:99 I think I'd expect more than what you're describing.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

From a friend on Facebook

Mine came through a couple of weeks back, definitely not worth the £9.99 as the print outs just as good to be honest, once it’s in a frame whose to know.....
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sounds like Mrs B got a bit lucky there, she wanted the ‘original’ certificate but got the printed one as the ‘original’ would not have been here for Christmas.

Shame that though, as it’s such a great initiative.
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by yorkfan »

NottinghamWhite wrote:It's a piece of card not embossed or anything, the printing is faint it's like the ink cartridge has dried up. Also it came 2nd class post I reckon the club will have made £9 profit on this. Shocking absolutely shocking.

Wasn't your certificate in colour, as opposed the downloaded version?

I do agree though, a wee bit of embossing might have been nice. :roll: