Latest LUFCTALK News

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 2747

Re: Latest LUFCTALK News

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

LPS EFL Cup Special Round 4 results now available.
Deleted User 2747

Hi folks...
After a lot of deliberating I have decided to give up doing the LPS competitions after this weekend, when the current GAME ends.

I hope there is someone else who might wish to take over the reins....

If not, I will see out the EFL Game to the end.

Just want to thank all of those players that have made the games worth doing and such fun thankyou so much for your participation. I really hope someone else will continue these great Games. :thumbup: :wave:
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Frankie wrote:Hi folks...
After a lot of deliberating I have decided to give up doing the LPS competitions after this weekend, when the current GAME ends.

Just want to thank all of those players that have made the games worth doing and such fun thankyou so much for your participation. I really hope someone else will continue these great Games. :thumbup: :wave:
That's a pity Frankie, but many thanks for the efforts up to now. Takes a lot of commitment, something I personally could not do :wave: :thumbup: :clap:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

From one that enjoys competing in all the games on here can I say thank you for the effort you've put in. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 2747

LPS Result now available.
Deleted User 2747

Selby White wrote:

From one that enjoys competing in all the games on here can I say thank you for the effort you've put in. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks glad you have enjoyed them.
Deleted User 2747

kk_white wrote:

That's a pity Frankie, but many thanks for the efforts up to now. Takes a lot of commitment, something I personally could not do :wave: :thumbup: :clap:
Thank you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Round 3 of Gamble Game 11 - The book is open.

Gamble International Special 4 is now available to bet on first 3 rounds. New players welcome.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Well folks have we any volunteers to take up the reins from Frankie.

I would hate to see the game die.

If nobody steps forward in the next couple of weeks I will do a Xmas special in December (have an idea of a tweaked format).
Then we will have to see where we go after that as I already have a big work load with the Gamble Games.

As with all the competitions on here it would be great if more members would join the fun. I'm sure if you asked those that play on a regular basis they would recommend.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

As you know Selby, I have a go at every competition going on here, really enjoy them.

Unfortunately, I’m nowhere near knowledgeable enough, and certainly not computer savvy enough, to run them, apologies :oops: :oops: :oops:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.