20 years today

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
90 miles a hour
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Re: 20 years today

Post by 90 miles a hour »

Was at a very good friends.wedding on Saturday sat at tables of 10 at sat next to me was John Sheridan
We Spock for hours about billy and the play off final against Charlton
The semi against Coventry which was the worst day playing football for him he said
I told him it would have been billy's birthday to day (saturday) and we decided to celebrate the wedding and billy's birthday
We spoke for hours about football and billy and about John's management career and drank plenty of beer :D :D
What a day to spend celebrating the wedding and king billy's birthday
:D :D :D :D
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

90 miles a hour wrote:Was at a very good friends.wedding on Saturday sat at tables of 10 at sat next to me was John Sheridan
The semi against Coventry which was the worst day playing football for him he said
I told him it would have been billy's birthday to day (saturday) and we decided to celebrate the wedding and billy's birthday
We spoke for hours about football and billy and about John's management career and drank plenty of beer :D :D
Bloody selfish getting wed on a Saturday afternoon :P

Loved Shez, great player and was 'one of us' really wasn't he? Did you ask him if he was ever in the running for the Leeds job?
90 miles a hour
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by 90 miles a hour »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
90 miles a hour wrote:Was at a very good friends.wedding on Saturday sat at tables of 10 at sat next to me was John Sheridan
Bloody selfish getting wed on a Saturday afternoon :P

Loved Shez, great player and was 'one of us' really wasn't he? Did you ask him if he was ever in the running for the Leeds job?
He sorted his wedding around the fixtures :D :D
There was 200 there all day all Leeds fans some season ticket holders
I did ask him if he would take the job but he said he didn't thing he would get asked
But yes shez is a down to earth lad no ares and graces with him
When my mate's came over taking the micky he joined in :D :D
At one point after 5/6 pints a mate of mine who wanted a photo came over
And John said he could only have a photo if I was in it with him :D :D
(